Family

"Mom! The teacher wants you at school tomorrow!" My daughter, Hana said during dinner. "Ken, you got into a fight again?" Sei asked our son who just frowned.

I just giggled "Ken is just like mom! " I said and Ken grinned at me "That is why I'm worried" Sei said. Ken and I just pouted and continued eating.

Anyway, Sei and I was blessed with twins. A black-haired beautiful girl like me and a red-haired handsome boy like Sei.

"Dad, I got first place on the midterms" Hana told his dad. "That's amazing! Congratulations dear!" I told my girl and she smiled brightly.

"Grade schoolers are too adorable" I muttered.

"Dad, how cone you fell in love with mom? I thought your type would be some kind of amazing woman" Hana asked Sei. "Hey! Mom is amazing! She's perfect for dad!" Ken fought.

"Now, now" I stopped the two from fighting. "I never really thought of it first. I was amused when she started her unending attempts to defeat me and before I knew it, I fell for her" Sei answered. "Woaaaaaah" the twins said in sync

"Really? You never told me about that" I said as I took everyone's plates to the kitchen. "I'm gonna find a girlfriend just like mom" Ken said.

"W-wait! Girlfriend?! Ken, you're still young to think about something like that!" I scolded.

"I think it would be better to think about it now to be ready for the future" Hana added.

"Ok kids, bedtime" Sei told the kids. "Awwwwww" the two said in sync. I kissed my kids on the forehead and they made their way upstairs.

I threw myself at the sofa, feeling tired. "Hows work?" Sei asked me as he sat beside me. I placed my head on his shoulders, slowly closing my eyes.

"It went smoothly. The final hearing would be next week. You? How's the company?" I asked

"Great. But I'll be busy for the whole week because of a huge project with your brother" he answered as he ran his hand through my hair.

"I'm worried about Hana. She's too like you" I said and Sei smirked "You got a problem with that?"

"She would never get a boyfriend if she's like that"I added. "I'm more worried for Ken. I'm sure he can burn the whole school in a day" Sei said.

"Hey!" I sat up to protest but Dei just pulled me back to my past position. "They're gonna be alright" he said.

"Yeah. I know"

-------End------