Awarded As The Best Servant Of The Week

"I know a place" I said and grabbed Akashi's wrist and dragged him somewhere. "Who are you to-" he was about to protest when I continued dragging him to the train station.

"I wanna go here" I showed him a poster of an amusement park I saw it in the park a while ago. "I never thought you'd be so childish to go in an amusement park" he said. I pouted and he just messed with my hair. "Hey, I thought you're busy with your company" I muttered but I knew he heard me. "I told dad that I was going to meet a business partner. I didn't lie, so that means I'm free for today" he answered putting his left hand on the door just above my head. Just then I realized how cramped it is inside the train.

The two of us were just in front of the door so that we can easily get out. He's protecting me from the people. "Hey, Akashi" I looked up at him to see sweat starting to bead on his forehead, falling to his cheeks to his neck. What the hell am I thinking again? "A-arigatou. For dealing with my childish acts" for some reason, seeing him like that makes me want to thank him.

Just as we arrived at the next station, he was the one who dragged me by the wrist this time.

*lub dub* *lub dub*

Here's my heart again. Looking at his back... somehow, it makes me feel safe. Why do I feel this way when he's around? This is getting annoying. Showing up at the worst time possible. Also this blushing thing. But I have to admit, it feels funny and nice.

"We're here" he said, finally letting go. "Wow. I never expected it to be this big" I said looking at the poster and back to the actual view. "Well, are you just gonna stand and watch it?" Akashi smiled as he crossed his arms. "Hehe. I am so gonna try everything." I ran to the first ride nearest the gate with Akashi casually walking after me from behind.

"I wanna try this, Akashi~" I pointed at the Merry Go Round. "Aren't you too old for that?" he said looking at me like trying not to laugh. "I don't care. Buy me tickets!" I said. It sometimes feels good to order him around. "Fine" he said and went to buy some tickets.

"Here" He gave me a ticket and noticed another one in his possession. "You're riding it too?" I asked him. Finally, I'll be able to see him do something stupid.

I went to ride the pink horse and Akashi took the one beside mine. I took out my phone for a selfie. "Hey, Akashi" I called and just in time for him to look at me and I hit the shutter. I kept my phone inside my pocket and the ride started.

________________

"Yay!" I shouted after the ride. I put the hood of his jacket on and decided to steal another selfie with him. "You decide which one we ride next!" I told him happily. An evil grin crossed his face and pointed at the haunted house. "E-e-eh? O-on the s-second thought, I think I-I'm not f-feeling well" I said, holding my stomach as if I was sick. But I was wrong to think that I could fool him. He pulled me towards the haunted house.

QwQ I know. He's taking revenge on making him do something stupid like riding the Merry Go Round. I nervously looked around the spooky room. "H-hey. How about you go first?" I asked Akashi who just slowly walked behind me.

"Boo" A ghost popped up to touch my shoulder "KYAAAA!" I shouted as I beat the ghost up with my eyes closed. I felt Akashi stop me and when I opened my eyes, the ghost's costume was destroyed to see a normal middle aged woman. "G-gomenasai" I apologized and continued walking.

"Stop beating up every ghost you see, Ai" Akashi said behind me. "I can't help it. My body does it to protect myself" We are halfway down the haunted house. But for me, we've walked a few kilometers already. Up ahead, we can see an entrance to a maze.

I felt something grab my foot. I looked down and s-saw "SADAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I shouted and ran to the maze. "Ai!" I heard Akashi shout behind me but I still ran for my life. This maze it too scary for me. I ran and ran until I forgot why I was running.

"I wanna go out, Akashi" I told Akashi in between pants. But when I turned behind be, not a single redhead can be found. Oh no. Oh no. OH NO. We got separated?! In a place like this?! "A-akashi!" I tried calling but I cannot hear a single reply. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I slowly started walking, leaning to the wall in my right. I feel like crying. Then I heard a moan from afar. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" That's it, a 16-year-old girl started crying while sitting on the floor. "Akashi!! Akashi!!" I shouted in between sobs. "S-s-seijuro!! Seijuro!! Hurry up and find me!!" I shouted his name without knowing it myself. "Sei-" I was about to shout again until I saw him with his panicked face.

My feelings got ahead of me and I automatically ran to him for a hug, crying his name. "Shhh.. It's alright" I felt him stoking my hair. "Baka. You took your time" I said, finally letting him go, wiping away my tears with the sleeves of his jacket that I was wearing. He put the hood on my head "Sorry I was late".

_________________

We finally got out of the horrible place when I realized I was holding his hand. We sat on the bench to rest a bit. For a second, I thought 'It feels nice to have someone hold your hand'

"You okay now?" he asked, not looking at me. I never thought he would show a bit of his warm side to me. I nodded and my stomach grumbled. For the first time, I heard Akashi chuckle. "Let's go eat lunch" he said, still holding my hand. 'When is he gonna let go of me?' I thought but I have to admit, I was blushing until we reached the restaurant.

________________

"I thought you're hungry" he said, watching me eat. "Aren't you gonna eat anything?" I asked, I really don't like it when people watch me when I'm eating. He suddenly took my chopsticks and ate. I was just like avoiding his eyes cuz 'That's an indirect kiss!' I thought. I really feel stupid right now =____=

"Hey, those are my chopsticks!" I pouted. I won't be able to use that anymore. I just smiled while looking at Akashi eat until thoughts started popping into my head.

  "You like Akashi-kun, right?" 

"Hm? But you looked happy. Even if he was ordering you around, you still wore the same smile around him." 

"No, you are TOO dense that you don't even notice you're dense"

 I remembered what Hinami-chan and Reo-nee told me. Am I in love with Akashi?