ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

HEY MINNA!

I know this is kind of surprising knowing this story is already finished and yeah it is finished but I have a news for those who watch AoT (Attack on Titan).

As you all know, (maybe some don't) the character from Attack on Titan named Levi Ackerman, had the same voice actor with our dear Akashi Seijuro!

And just recently, I really just recently, 5 minutes ago, I watched some youtubers play the game (like jacksepticeye and cinnamontoastken) and there was this certain chapter of the game where they play as Levi. The whole chapter revolved around him and it made my imagination go crazy and pushed me to make this decision.

I really love to hear from you guys. I've been receiving comments too and you don't know how happy it made me. Seriously! I really thought "Nobody is reacting, commenting or anything! Maybe nobody is really gonna read this." I was starting to lose hope and really stopped updating myself until I saw how many reads it gained (it was a few days ago)

I really want to thank you guys for voting, or in any way supporting my story. A single vote or comment could make me feel I can finish a few chapters in a day!

After I publish this I probably am starting to write the first chapter of my new story so I hope my silent readers out there would at least tell me they exist!