Realization

I felt my cheeks heating up. Oh no. This can't be happening! Seriously?! With him?! That can only happen when I see a burning refrigerator! There is no way I am in love with Akashi!

"Ai" I came to my senses to see Akashi in front of me. "Y-y-yeah?" I stuttered. "You're spacing out" He said. "H-huh? Oh. Gomen" I apologized. Ai, you're just imagining things. Just enjoy the day.

"Which one do you want to ride next?" he asked while checking on his phone. "Hmmm. That" I pointed at the roller coaster ride. He just nodded and off we went for the ride.

I went to the seat in the first row and I was helped out by one of the ride facilitators. "Thank you" I said and Akashi sat beside me. "You are such a cute couple" the middle aged woman said. "Oh no. He's just a-" I was about to correct her "Thank you" Akashi said. "Hey! Why'd you do that?" I hit his arm. Akashi just chuckled and the ride started.

Everyone just shouted as the coaster started gaining speed. "WOOOOOOOOOOOH!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Then Akashi whispered something in my ears. I can't hear it because of the shouts. "WHAAT?!" I shouted at him. "I SAAAAAAID, I HAD FUN!" He shouted too.

______________

We went back home around 6:00 pm. I hugged the stuffed toy we won in a shooting-range stall while his driver drive us home. I was looking out the window when my phone vibrated.

From: Nagata Hinami-chan

Title: Where are you?

Ai-chan! I went to your house this morning, your mom told me you'll be staying in Tokyo so I asked dad if I can stay in Tokyo. Where are you?

By the way, most of the student in Rakuzan are rich.

To: Nagata Hinami-chan

Title: Stay at my place

I'm on my way home. Where are you staying? How about crashing to my place? I'd be happy to have you Hinami-chan!! Just go to the address I sent you.

I looked at the window to see we're almost there. I remembered what we did the whole day today and a smile crossed my face.

A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of our house. Before I opened the door I turned to Akashi "Nee, thank you. I had fun" and the moment he smiled at me, I realized 

I'm in love with this redhead

________________

"Dad! Is Hinami-chan here?" Well, my family met Hinami-chan and Ryu a lot of times already since the three of us became friends. "Ai-chaaaaan~" Hinami-chan greeted with her usual cute and soft voice. "Ayukawa!" Hasegawa I mean Ryu is here too.

"Ai, just look at your friend! The way she acts, she dresses and speaks, are the traits of a real lady! How I wish you could act like that" Grandpappy scolded "Geez, but I know Grandpappy loves me the way I am" I said pulling the old man to my arms. "You are my granddaughter after all, I want you to be who you want to be" he rested his head in my shoulder a bit.

"So, let's go eat dinner?" I said and the people around me just nodded.

"How's your day with Seijuro?" Grandpappy asked while eating, and I know my cheeks are burning up. "Hey, you had a date with Akashi?" Ryu asked. I simply nodded. "It was fun" was all I could say. Dad just chuckled and said "With all the stuff you brought with you, I doubt you didn't have fun at all"

________________

After the dinner the three of us ran upstairs to my room bringing as much snacks as we can take. I also asked the maids to bring my things [The teddy bear and the other things we got at the amusement park] to my room.

"So when did you become this close, huh?" Ryu asked teasingly. "Grandpappy and Akashi arranged it" I replied covering my face with a pillow. "Ai-chan. You have to see this" Hinami-chan smiled at me, showing her laptop. It was the picture with Akashi I stole. I uploaded it by the way.

"Look at the comments!" Ryu said, staring at it too.

KiraKira123: Is that Akashi-sama and Ayukawa Ai? They look so good together!

Hittotomi: Are they on a date?! O_O

0099Kuromei: They're going out?! They look good with each other!

Shiku#: AKAHI-SAMAAAAA!! QwQ

Uh-oh. His fans are gonna kill me. More importantly, people are misunderstanding it. "She's blushing~" Ryu pinched my cheeks teasingly. I swatted his hand away and buried my face in the pillow I was hugging.

"Hey, I think I like Akashi" I said and the two of them just laughed. "What's funny?" I pouted. "Geez, already know before you noticed it yourself, Ai-chan!" Hinami-chan said in between laughs. "I'm happy for you" Ryu said.

"It's not something to be happy about! It's not like we're... a couple or anything" I said with my sentence slowly becoming a murmur. "Why would Akashi arrange something like that? Why would he go that far to involve even your grandpappy? Ai, I know it, I'm also a guy. Akashi likes you too!" Ryu said and that was all I needed to bury my face in the pillow once again and squealed.