Reward For Being A Good Servant?!

"It was a good match nanodayo" Midorima shook my hand as he shifted his 'lucky item' to his left hand. "I had fun nanodayo" I replied, copying the way he speaks. "Hahahah!! It's the first time I saw somebody copy Midorima!! You sound like him!" Aomine cracked patting endlessly at my back. "Would you stop it, nanodayo?" I added and Aomine went rolling in the ground laughing.

"Hahah! Stop it Ai-cchi! You're killing Aomine-cchi" Ryota said in between laughs. "I'm out of snacks" Murasakibara pouted. "Anyway, we'll all see each other in the Winter Cup" I told them and they all looked pumped up.

We walked separate ways and I ended up alone. I looked at my watch and it was already 5:00 in the afternoon.

'I better start walking before it gets dark' I thought and just when a black shiny car stopped in front of me and opened its windows. "Get in" Oho. It's my master =______= "W-what?"

"Is it that hard for you to understand such simple instruction?" He said eyeing me. I sighed "I get it, I get it" I muttered and got myself inside the car.

"Hey listen" I turned to him who was not even looking at me. "They are gonna bring you back. You know what I mean, Akashi Seijuro" I said. Just before I turned away, I saw his surprised expression when I said that.

__________________

Finally, I arrived home. I was about to open the door when Akashi stopped me. "Thank you, A-ka-shi-sa-ma" I said and left. He opened the window "Hey" he called. "What is it, Akashi-sama?" I said, still with the stupid smile in my face. "Seijuro" he said. "Huh?" I asked leaning on his open window. "From now on call me Seijuro" he said as he flicked my forehead.

"Do you really have to do that?" I asked angrily but my smile remained. "See you tomorrow" he said. I waved goodbye at him until I realized something. See you tomorrow? Does that mean I'll see him tomorrow? Wait. Wait. Wait! Stop thinking about it Ai! He's just messing around!

I turned to the door to see dad smiling at me along with grandpa "Ai!" grandpa opened his arms to for a hug. "Grandpappy!! I'm back!" I said, hugging him back. He parted and said "Why are wearing such unladylike attire?" he then turned to one of his maids "Kagura, bring her to her room and let her change after a nice bath." he said and turned back to me "Off you go, child."

"Geez, grandpappy. This is much more comfortable than those dresses you buy me. But I could really use a bath" I told him and ran off with the maid named Kagura.

"This is your room, Miss Ai" the maid said, opening the door for me. I smiled at her "Thank you, Kagura-san. You may go" she simply nodded and went back downstairs.

As soon as I entered the room, I quickly went to the bathroom. "Woah" I said in awe. The whole bathroom is like as big as my own room in our house in Kyoto! And now that I've mentioned it, the whole room's almost as big as our whole living room!

Leaving the impressions aside, I quickly went inside the tub, filling it up with water and soap until it is full with bubbles. I closed my eyes to relax but instead, Akashi's half-naked body popped up in my mind. I quickly sit up straight and slapped myself 'What the heck, Ai?! Are you actually a pervert?!' I thought. This is stupid.

___________________

"Oh, as I thought. You have turned into a fine lady!" Grandpappy said as soon as I went downstairs to eat. I wore a casual black dress.

"Thanks, grandpappy" I said and sat down on his left side with dad across me

"Thanks, grandpappy" I said and sat down on his left side with dad across me. "How's school?" he asked. Dad looked like was stopping himself from laughing. He knew that I hated being asked that question right now because I hated losing.

"Just fine, grandpappy" I replied drinking a bit of juice before eating "Well, I heard you placed 2nd on your midterm exams" he added, eyeing me. "Yes, but I am making sure to get back up" I said. "Oh no, dear. We're talking about Masaomi's only son here. Placing 2nd on that high-standard is enough to make me proud"

"Wait, you know Akashi, grandpappy?" I was surprised to hear him casually saying Akashi's dad's name. "Of course! Their company is one of our biggest share holders! I met Seijuro a lot of times before and he had great potential" he said.

I never thought he would be this great. No wonder I always lose. He's such a great person, after all. I would hate to see him lose.

"Ai?" I came back to my senses when I heard dad call me. I discovered he's been calling me a few times before I noticed. "Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying?" I asked taking a bite of my food"

"I said, you are going to meet with Seijuro tomorrow. The two of you will be working on a project for a while so I think meeting up before we start the project would be needed" dad explained. So that's what he meant with 'See you tomorrow'. Tsk. I hate it when he know things first before I do.

"What's the point, dad? We're schoolmates, not to mention we're classmates too, we're in the same club and he's also part of the student council. There's no way we don't know each other yet. He was even the one to drive me home today" Yep, what's the point, really.

"I know, dear but it was Seijuro and your grandpappy who arranged it. We can't cancel it anymore. Besides, if you guys already know each other, meeting him won't hurt, right?" dad said.

-=-____-=- he's really good in persuading me do things I don't like. "Fine."

_______________

I went out of my room wearing loose pants and a sleeveless tank top. "Wow, nice" dad commented while grandpappy frowned. "You're wearing than when you meet the future heir of the Akashi Group?" grandpappy glared. "Grandpappy, it's gonna be fine, trust me" I said as I walk to the kitchen for a bread.

"Sir, Mr. Akashi is here" the maid said and Akashi came in wearing a simple white t-shirt, jacket, jeans and a pair of red converse. "See, grandpappy?"

"Seijuro" grandpappy said bowing at the redhead. "Sir Ayukawa Jin" Akashi greeted too and Akashi turned to me. "What are you wearing?" Akashi asked. "Huh? I think it's cool" I said. I am finally free from being his servant. "Your top shows too much skin" he said and dad just laughed.

"Oh. You think I should change?" I asked, about to run back upstairs to my room but Akashi stopped me, grabbing my wrist. "No, it's okay. Let's go?" he said and I just nodded. "See you later guys!" I waved goodbye to dad and grandpappy and went out with Akashi.

"Why would you arrange a meeting when we already met yesterday?" I asked the redhead, getting inside his car, both of us in the passenger's seat. "Do I really have to have a reason in everything?" he replied with a question. "Of course not. It's just so unlike you" I said and silence followed.

"Takasu-san, you can drop us here" Akashi said making the car stop in front of a park.

Both of us went outside and the card left us. "Here, wear this" he said, throwing me a black jacket. "T-thanks" I sniffed it a bit. It smells like Akashi. Wait. What am I thinking?! Sniffing things is my hobby now? No. No. No.

Akashi smirked "Where do you want to go?" he asked. "Huh?" Is it me, or this feels like a date. "I was planning on treating you as a reward for being such a good servant" he said. Oh. I though. Hey, Ai! What are you disappointed about, huh? He never said it was a date from the start! "But you can call this a date if you want to" he added and that made me blush. Great. Just great. Why am I even blushing in a time like this? 'You blush because you are in a time like this' an voice inside me said.

My eyes wandered around the park for a moment. The two of us were stayed quiet, walking around the park and a smile crossed my lips "I know a place"