I Walked With My Best Friend: The Wall

A/N: Hey guys! The music I added this time is called "Lacie" I got it from the anime Pandora Hearts. I think it would be great if you listened to it while reading. Yeah, that's all I guess. And if somehow you saw some errors on my work, I apologize for it. Enjoy reading~

A week to go until the Interhigh. I wonder if I get to play too. I hope I can. I hope Akashi allows me, the two of us have been busy because of the Student Council. Oh, I'm the new student council vice-president by the way. And if you're asking who's the president, I think you know already. 

It's that stupid redhead named Akashit I mean Akashi Seijuro. My greatest rival and the first person to ever defeat me.

I am on my way to the gym for meeting. It seems Akashi is going to announce something.

_____________________

"We are going to my family's vacation house for a whole week. We have been excused by the school knowing we will participate in the Interhigh" is what the midget said.

All of them cheered except for me. I feel sick. "What's wrong Ai-chan?" Reo-nee asked and the others looked at me too. "Oh, I'm okay. So when are we leaving?" I tried to act as natural as possible. "Tomorrow, so make sure you pack your things tonight. We'll meet up here 6AM sharp" with that, the meeting ended.

Today, Hayama-senpai and I are supposed to clean the gym.

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?" Hayama-senpai answere his phone as he gave me a mop. "I'll catch up later, I can't leave now" he said. He paused to listen and his eyebrows met "Do I really have to? Like right now?" he asked the person on the phone. I got the feeling I'm cleaning the gym by myself today. The others already went home.

"Ayakawa, I am so sor--" I knew what he's gonna tell me. Shushed him with my finger and nodded. "I really am. I'm gonna replace you next time you get to clean okay?" he said as he pulled me in a hug. He pulled away and for a sec, he looked bothered. "Are you si-" he was about to ask but I cut him off again and pushed him out of the gym. "It's really okay, senpai. Just make sure you get there safely okay?" I told him. He smiled at me and ran away.

I guess that call was really something important. Sigh. Anyway, I looked at the whole gym. 'Better start cleaning right away'

______________________________

I walked home alone. I looked at my watch and it was already 9 in the evening.

I better get back home. Urg. My head aches. I feel dizzy. I breathed deeply, trying to fix myself. "Ai, first priority is to get back home quick" I was leaning on the wall on my right to support me. My vision is fogy but I did not worry, even with blindfold on, I can find my way home if I follow this wall. I know I can go home by myself.

You know what? I was wrong. I blacked out and the last thing I knew was that somebody picked me up. I knew from his perfume that he was a guy.

_______________________________

"Dear?" I blinked my eyes, I saw my mom sitting beside me on the bed. "M-mom?" I tried sitting up but my mom stopped me. "Have some more rest dear." she said.

"Mom?" I called. "Yes honey?" she smiled at me. But I could see a bit of worry in her eyes. "I don't remember reaching home last night" she just smiled at me and stood.

"By the way Ai, I really am sorry. Your dad is on a business trip, I still have my classes. Are you gonna be okay here?" That was when I remember the trip with the club. "I'm gonna be fine mom" I reassured her and with that she left.

I took my phone which was on my side table. I dialed Reo-nee's number. I rang for I think 4 times before he picked up. "Hello?" I spoke. "Ai-chan! Are you okay now? I am so sorry, I really thought something was wrong with you yesterday. I should have know!" I can't help but smile. I never thought someone could worry for me like this. Reo-nee was really talking so fast that I can't keep up.

"So, how's the trip? Maybe I can catch up with you guys after I recover" I said. This cold could really find the best timing to show up. It took some time for him to reply. "Hello?" I asked again.

"WAAAAAAAAAAH!! Ayukawa!! I am so so so so so sorry for leaving you last night!! I was right after all!! You're sick! It's my fault!!" Awww. It was Hayama-senpai. And as always, he was killing my left ear where I placed my phone. "Senpai! Calm down. I'm fine, really. No need to worry" I told him trying to reassure him. I could hear him breath deeply on the other line. "Then, we'll see you, okay?" he said and ended the call.

____________________________

I was in my room listening to music when the doorbell ran. 'Is it mom?' I told myself. Just when I opened the door,

"AYUKAWAAAAAAAAAA!!!