Class

Harry sat with his friends eating breakfast the next morning. He hadn't slept well last night, he couldn't stop thinking. Thinking about someone. Malfoy.
Last nights events were engraved in his brain. He tried to forget about it and not think anything of it. But he couldn't. That was real genuine pain in Malfoy's eyes last night.
But why? He hated Malfoy! Why couldn't he stop thinking about him?

"Harry? HARRY!" He gets shaken out of his thoughts by Hermione and Ron.

"Sorry! What?"

"Golden locks is staring at you again!" They nod towards Draco, who was in fact, gazing dreamily at Harry.

"Oh.." Was all Harry could say. Yet for some reason He found himself staring back at Draco, his green eyes locking with the beautiful grey ones. BEAUTIFUL!? What was Harry thinking? He needed to clear his head....

---------------------

'What was that!?! ' Draco thought to himself, remembering the green eyes that he loved so much. He was still giddy over there eye contact, but soon his spirits were dampened again.

Why would he like me? He isn't gay anyways, and even if he was, he wouldn't like me. He could never love me. I'm pathetic, I'm a disgusting waste. And, I am a freak. My secret. I'm not normal. Even at Hogwarts!

He was in the DADA room, the second class of the day, which of course Harry was in. Class had barely started when Slughorn spoke up, "OH! Yes I forgot! We will be partnering up! Two students! This student will be your partner for the rest of the year!"
The teacher started rattling of names and pairing them.

"And.,....Harry Potter and......Draco Malfoy."

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I WILL WRITE LONGER ONES BUT I WAS RUSHED RIGHT NOW SORRY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SO FAR! Please vote and comment!!!