'Scorp!'

Harry blew the plan.
'Fuck it-'

He heard 'Scorp' and he bolted out.

As he ran into the sitting room, a sound of shattering glass rang though the room.
Draco had dropped his mug of tea when he saw Harry.

"You sick fuck! Which one of you though THIS WAS FUNNY!?" He screamed, pointing at Harry.

Still believing that Harry had been killed while winning the battle, he thought that someone had used Polyjuice potion.

"Draco-" Hermione sighed, before Harry held up his hand to shush her.

Harry couldn't say anything. He stood there frozen, staring with teary eyes at the kitten-like boy on the couch.

After all the time he had been apart.

"Draco-" he croaked. He began to slowly walked over, before breaking into a run to Draco.

He held him tight in his arms, and it was then that Draco knew this was Harry. The feeling that he got whenever they touched..... It was back.

Harry held him tighter then ever before, never wanting to let go; he had lost him once already. Never again.

When Harry pulled away just the smallest bit to look Draco in the eyes, Draco began crying into his sweater.
Too many emotions were flooding his mind in this one moment.

But Harry's was killed.....

But he's right here.......

Draco looked up at Harry, eyes gleaming.

"You......you......"

"Yes baby.... I'm right here. I'm never gonna leave you again. Ever." Harry whispered into Draco's shaking ears.

Draco crawled into Harry's lap gently, careful of all the bandages and wound salves on him.

Then the door swung open, moving everyone's attention from the two boys to the cleared doorway, in which stood a weary Lucius Malfoy, holding his grandson.