Little family

"Darling how are you feeling?"

"Very sore, I just pushed a baby out of me yesterday."

"He's so beautiful....." He sighed as they lay in bed together, smiling   down at there little baby.

"I know......" Draco sighed. "Harry what are we going to do?"

"We will be okay Draco stop worrying. I won't let anything hurt us. I will keep us safe. And we have the help of the others now."

"Okay....... Harry, you know, when I found out I was pregnant, I was terrified. I thought that you were gonna leave me. But you didn't. You stayed with me through everything. I thought that with all my problems, you would get sick of always having to deal with me, but you never did. I just... I love you so much Harry. And thank you."

"Draco... I would do anything for you. And I would never leave you. Ever. "

Draco nuzzled into Harry's chest. He held little Scorpius closely to his chest, playing with the soft blonde hair and rubbing behind his little kitten ears.

Scorpius let out a small, heartbreakingly adorable mew.

" Ooooooooh Harry! Harry oh my god!" Draco giggled and fangirled.

"Aw... That has got to be the second cutest thing I've ever seen!"

"Second?" Asked Draco. "What do you mean? That was adorable what could you have seen that's cuter?"

"You!" Harry smiled, pressing a kiss to Draco cheek.

"You are the cheesiest guy ever!" Draco laughed, hugging Harry's arm.

"But you love me!"

"Yes I do... Yes I do." Draco smiled, resting his head on Harry's shoulder, gently rocking Scorpius in his arms.

"I can't wait till I can teach him quidditch and how to use the Marauders Map, and-"

"Harry! Stop it!" Draco laughed.

"I'm just teasing you. But really, it's going to be wonderful. It already is."

"Yes it is... It's nice to just... Have a quiet day. Just our little family. A little break from everything."

Harry and his little family. He would do anything for them. Yes, a nice, quiet day with his little family.

He loved his little family.