Get up

"Draco.....Draco wake up... now!"

Severus Snape shook the frail body gently, praying that the boy would wake.

He curled his fingers behind the soft kitten ears, running soothingly. "Draco...." he pleaded.

"Prrr....." The low noise came deep from Draco throat.
He slowly opened his eyes. "M-meow-?"

"Draco-you have to get up-now!"

"Mhm?" He asked groggily, sitting up slightly, the rags he wore moving down on his now extremely thin body.

"I'm getting you out of here- I'll explain later-" he whispered. He gently picked up the small body and cast an invisibility spell on him.

He brought Draco to a room and locked the door, pulling out a healing salve and spreading it gently over the boys wounds. He quickly wrapped him in a thin tone that was lying around, and apparated to a large double door.

The huge doorway was locked. The only person who could open it was the magic-bound master of the home.

Lucius Malfoy strode out from a dark room.

Draco's eyes widened in horror and he began to cry, hiding his face in Snapes robed.

"Draco...."

The boys body wracked with a sob.

Lucius ran forward and opened the door.

"Go-"

Snape ran out the door silently with the boy, the door closing behind them.

Though the battle was over, Lord Voldemort was gone, the death eaters that had gotten away decided to keep Draco for some more fun until they were shit away in Azkaban.

Once out of the magic bonds of the Manor, Severus apperated to the place where Draco belonged, with the people he belonged with;

               12 Grimmuald Place.

----------------------------------------------

HAPPY NOW!?!

Please comment and vote!!