Home?

"The Dark Lord is very upset with you."

"You haven't even begun your mission."

" We thought better of you. We should have known."

The death eaters circled around the body on the ground, judging, spatting, beating.

After all they could say, Draco stayed silent.

He was petrified with fear.

He was being kept in the dungeon of his own home. Well, his old home. This place seemed more of a torture chamber now. It was dark, and cold and cruel. The very table he used to have family meals and open Christmas presents on, was now serving as a deathbed and meeting place for the evil.

Three weeks. He had been here for three weeks. Nobody had come for him, nobody. Not even Harry. He had felt massive pain being away from Harry. He needed Harry.

"Oh Harry, where are you?! " Draco cried to himself. Was he okay?

Three weeks, he had been beaten, tortured, sexually abused.

He heard a noise. The dungeon door was opening, someone was coming down.

"NO! NOOO!" He heard a voice scream. A woman. His mother.

"Mother!" He screamed out.

"DRACO! DRAGON,BABY!" She screamed. She was being pulled down by death eaters. A prisoner in her own home.

They soon dumped her on the cold, hard floor of the dungeon.

She stood up, looked around frantically for her son, and, laying eyes on him, ran over.

"Oh draco baby oh my little dragon oh baby, oh my little baby, oh no," She cried out, holding his frail body tightly in her arms.

"mommy...." Draco weakly croaked.

"Oh my baby my poor baby, oh my little Draco."

They stayed there, sitting in silence, holding each other, silently sobbing.

"Dragon?"

"Yes Mommy?"

"I love you so much. Remember that please. I missed you so much baby. I'm so sorry for everything."She cradled him softly.

"I love you too mommy."

"I know, by the way."

"What?"

"About you and Harry Potter."

Draco looked down, but his mother gently pulled his face back up.

"i have no problem, Draco. If he treats you right and never hurts you, if he is good to you, then i have nothing against it."

"Mommy...thank you."

"Draco?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love him?"

"Yes mommy I do. I love him so much."

"Good........and Draco........" she looks down at his very swollen stomach.

Draco understands what she is hinting at.

"Yes Mommy.......It's his. "

" How far along are you?"

"Over seven months now." Draco answered, his hands holding his belly.

"Oh Draco... That's wonderful. So, Harry Potter is..... Your mate?"

Draco looks up at her and nods.

"Oh Dragon, baby, I'm so glad you found him."

"Mommy what are we going to do?" Draco choked on his surfacing tears. 
"How are we gonna get out of here?  We need to! I need to get back to Harry! I need to get you away from here and safe! I need to protect my baby! Oh mother what are we going to do?!"

"Shhh, baby it's okay. Somebody will come, I'm willing to bet your Harry will. We will be okay. We will be safe. I promise darling."

"Promise?"

"Promise."