A need, no longer a want

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Hot tears rolled down the pale, grimy face, soaking the filthy cloth covering the shaking body.
The boys mind whirled, trying every way to stop these thoughts. He wanted to stop thinking...He needed to stop thinking.

The thoughts were too much.
The thought was too much.
His mind slipped back into the dark pit it had been locked in for days:

"Harry Potter is dead."

The few words had more impacts than any others had in his whole life.
They jeered as they told him, kicking his sides as they let the announcement ring through the cold, bleak air.

That was five days ago.

Draco was now chained up against the wall the the dungeon.

He hadn't seen Snape, or his father, ever since that time five days ago.

He longed for his godfather to come see him. To give him something to eat, or something to quench his burning thirst. He wanted nourishment....He needed it.

He hadn't been tended to in the slightest for about a week now.

He hadn't seen his beautiful baby boy for about a week now. He wanted to hold him.... He needed to hold him.
Just the thought make his body wrack with sobs. His precious baby, his sweet little Scorpius.

His Harry.
He wanted to be held by him...He needed to be held by him...

He was full on sobbing now, his body vibrating against the brick wall he was chained harshly to.

He was dead.

Harry was dead.

They had lost.

Draco screamed desperately in despair.
He wanted to give up. He was back to his pitiful state that he had been when Harry found him, before Harry saved him.

I want to die.

No; I need to die.