The Order

Harry sat impatiently and angrily.

He was mad at everyone.

At Voldemort for ruining everything.

At Ron for being an idiot.

At Lucius for hurting him and his family.

At the Order and Dumbldore for taking so long.

Three weeks. It had been three weeks since Draco had been missing. And they had done nothing.
They said the were 'planning' but Harry called bullshit. He felt the intense pain of being away from his mate. His Draco.

Kingsley Shaklebot did not want to send help. He thought that Draco was really a death eater. Dumbledore tried to convince him, and finally won him over, but they had done NOTHING,

Harry was on his last straw. If they didn't leave today, he would go get his baby himself.

Oh Draco..... Why? Why can't we just be happy? Why can't they just let us be happy?

He would find them. The people that did this to him and his family. And he would kill them.

-----------------------------

"The plan is set."

"BLOODY HELL IT BERTER BE GOOD IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Harry screamed at the Order as they came to him.

"Harry settle down, we had to be careful with our planning."

"YA WELL DONT GIVE  ME THE WHOLE 'BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY' SHIT BECAUSE DRACO COULD BE DEAD!"

"Harry-"

"NO! Let's just, go, ok, let's go, I'm sorry, it's just...." Harry started but then just broke down.
He fell to the floor in a sobbing mess. They crowded around him, trying to help, but really just stressing out Harry even more.

"I just- I don't want him, him to be hurt, and I just, I just- my baby- I- i- I need him back- hic- this is all my fault- hic- I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIM ALONE!   OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM SO MICH AND IVE LOST HIM!AND HE MIGHT BE DEAD AND ITS ALL MY FAULT!" Harry stuttered, blubbering harder and harder.

"Harry, oh Harry, it's okay-"

"DONT TELL ME ITS OKAY! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! YOU DONT KNOW WHERE DRACO IS OR IF HE IS DEAD OR NOT! IT IS NOT OKAY! DONT BULLSHIT ME!"

The rest of the order was silent. But then, Molly Weasley stepped forward and held Harry.

"Shhhhhh... I'm sorry Harry.... I'm sorry..... I didn't know just how much he meant to you... I'm so sorry dear. But, we will find him. We will. And we are starting tonight."

Once Harry had calmed down enough, he nodded at them.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to lose it, I just-"

"It's okay, we understand. Like Molly said, we will find Draco. Starting Now."