They did this to us

MAJOR ANGST AND FEELS AND CRYING WARNING!!!!

"The battle. It's here."

  Those words. Those words made Harry's heart strings feel like they were ripping.

"No....." He looked down, then at Draco.

"MOVE! WE HAVE TO MOVE! WE HAVE TO PREPARE!"

"The order is already here Harry, and every single Auror out there. The professor are working on a shielding charm." Neville told him.

"Harry-" Draco squeaked.

"Draco no. Don't you dare worry. No Draco. I will not leave you. We are going to be safe. Go to the room of requirements, now."

"But, Harry-"

"NO! Draco you will go to the ROR right now and  will stay there with Scorpius."

"Harry! I'm not going anywhere without you!"

"DRACO! I said GO!" Harry yelled.
Draco looked at Harry with sadness in his scared eyes.

"Hermione," Harry began.  "You and Ron take Draco and Scorpius to the room of requirements. Please. Now."

"Okay Harry." They agreed.

"NOOOOOO! " Draco screamed in agony.

"NO HARRY DONT LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU NO NO NO I NEED YOU DONT LEAVE ME NO YOU  PROMISED YOU PROMISED! WHY!" Draco screamed, trying to flail out of Ron's much stronger grasp.

"Oi, Malfoy-"

"DONT SAY THAT" Draco screamed even louder, now uncontrollably sobbing.

"Say wha- " Ron started, but then understood. Draco didn't want to hear his last name. He hated it, he hated what it stood for and what it meant.

"I'm sorry! Draco, you are gonna be okay, Harry isn't leaving you!" Hermione and Ron tried to explain.

"YES HE IS YES HE IS YES HE IS WHYY HARRY YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME DONT LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU HARRY PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!?" Draco screamed, Ron dragging him away, trying to be gentle.

It broke Harry's heart to see his little baby like this. Draco's veela side was kicking in more, growing more possessive and less calm, more like a little kitten. Harry didn't want to leave Draco. But he had to. Draco needed to be safe.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Harry cried quietly to Draco as his friends carried the kicking, crying, screaming boy away.

"Harryyyy-harr-yyyyy..." Harry could hear the broken sobs as they got more and more quiet the further away they got.

"I swear to god I will kill them. His father. Voldemort. All of them. They made this happen. They took my Draco away from  me. They made us get forced apart. They made this war. They won't let us be hAPPY! THEY DID THIS TO US!" Harry yelled, breathing heavily, the stress of everything finally getting to much for him.

How was he expected to save the world? He couldn't do it. He didn't know how. All this was to much. He was sick of it. Sick of everyone always relying on the 'boy-who-lived' to save the fucking day.

It was then, as he looked around, seeing his fellow class mates, from all houses alike, looking to him for an answer, he knew. He knew  he would win. He felt a surge of anger and energy, his magic crackled loudly.

They would win.