Report

"Today, with your partner, I am assigning your first project. We are studying the mirror of Erised. You and your partner will have to write an essay on it, and, after the report is done, you will look into the mirror yourselves and write what you see" Slughorn announced. They were learning about magical and potentially dangerous objects. Harry glanced at Malfoy. It was about a month Into the school year, which had been filled with Malfoy constantly staring at Harry. Harry had no idea what was wrong with him. Why did he keep looking at him? He decided that he would figure out for himself. He looked over at Draco again, and-WAIT!? Did he just call Malfoy DRACO!?! What was wrong with him!  Anyways, he looked over at MALFOY, and saw that he had already started on his paper.

"Ferret, we are supposed to do this together, can you hear?" Harry whispered at Malfoy.

"Oh-sorry, I-well-obviously I can hear Potter. Sadly, I have to hear your voice everyday." Draco said, regaining his fake confidence.

Harry just rolled his eyes, and started making a list of books they would need for the report. While brainstorming,  he thought it only about the Mirror. But what Malfoy would see in it. What Malfoy was up to. He worked out a plan to get behind Malfoy's secrets.