Dumbledore

Harry tried to get into the boys bathroom to see if Draco was there, but it was locked. He tried Allohamora, but it did not work.

He had to talk to Dumbledore.
He ran to the professors office, and started yelling out random deserts, until the door finally opened at lemon gumdrops.

"PROFESSOR! DUMBLEDORE HELP!" He rushed in.
He saw the old man sitting calmly at his desk.

"Yes Harry?"

"I need your help! Draco has locked himself in a room and won't let me in!"

"And why did he do that Harry?"

"I....." Harry starts, then sighs. "He heard me talking to Ron and Hermione about him and last night. I didn't tell them about the cat thing or the dark mark I swear, but I had to keep my act up they can't know that I helped Draco and was nice to him so Draco heard me lying and he thought it was real-"

"Enough Harry. We will go get young Draco. Hopefully it is not to late." Dumbledore shakes his head, and then exits the room, Harry leading him to the locked bathroom.

Dumbledore opens the door with a spell, and there eyes fall upon a bloodied, tear stained, sleeping Draco. His wrists were destroyed again, his clothes wet and bloody.

"Oh no,... What have I done..." Harry looks at the boy on the floor, with guilt mounting up inside him, he runs to Draco's side.

"PROFESSOR! What do we do!" Harry asks frantically.

Dumbledore calmly steps up, mutters and few spells, and Draco's cuts start to heal, and the blood disappears. He picks up the frail boy, and turns to Harry.

"Please, never let him out of your sight. I will have to make some arrangements with the teachers, but I need you to stay with him. I know you are confused about your feelings for young Draco, but whatever they are, I know that he loves you, and he needs you. Protect him. He is in grave danger, involving the Voldermort and his parents."

"I will, I promise. I am sorry that I messed up." Harry nodded, and Dumbledore slowly transferred Draco's limp sleeping body from his arms the Harry's. Harry went to the room of requirements, and laid the kitten boy on the bed, and watched him peacefully sleep.