Bathroom and hospital

Harry sat at the Gryffindoor table, pushing around his breakfast with his fork. He had to much in his head. It was Saturday, so no classes.His eyes were searching the Slytherin table for a pair of grey ones, but they were missing. Not unusual. But still, Harry was a little worried.

"Guys, I'll be back. I have to go do something." He tells Ron and Hermione.

"Ok, see you later!" They smile.

Harry ran down the halls, but stopped when he reached the boys bathroom. He heard crying from inside. He slowly open the door, seeing a sobbing Draco Malfoy, leaned against a sink, splashing his face with water. His pale hair was loose in front of his face, and, though Harry tried to deny it, but he had an urge to help him. he looked awful. His face was sunken in, there were black circles under his eyes, he was even more pale and thin than usual. But there was something else.

Malfoy had cat ears and a tail.

"Malfoy?"

"Leave!" Draco choked out.

"No! You need help, Malfoy.... What...?

"No! Don't look at me! Leave!"

"Malfoy I am not leaving that is that! What is wrong?!" Harry stood firm.
Malfoy then broke down. He fell to his knees on the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. Harry ran over to him and got on his knees next to him. He wrapped his arms around the frail crying boy. He was very little and light weight, like a small child... And a... Cat?.....

"Ssshhh, shhhh, it's all right.... Shhh, what's wrong?" Harry whispered to Draco.

"Everything!" Draco choked out.

"Ooooooh.... Shhhhhh, shhhhh, it's all right, it's all right...."

Harry glanced down at Malfoy's thin arms, and then thought he would cry himself. Scars. Hundreds of them. All over his little wrists. But there were also fresh cuts. Still bleeding. There was blood everywhere. But these cuts covered something. The dark mark. These cuts and scars were all over the mark.

Once Malfoy's tears settled down a little bit, Harry sat him up, and leaned him up against a wall, sitting next to the shaking boy.

"Harry...." Draco cried out.

"Draco.... Why?" Harry asked, indicating his wrists. "What....?"

"Harry.... Harry you don't understand!"

" then help me to! Tell me Draco. Don't shut me out. Believe it or not, I want to help you."

"Fine. I don't really know were to start though...".

"Tell me about your childhood."
As soon as Harry said childhood, Draco tensed up.

"Well....." Draco sighed, and then began. "I was born... Half cat...." He says with shame. " My father was disgusted in what I was. When I was little, I was raised and taught to hate muggles, and to not feel. As a Malfoy, we are not supposed to feel, or love. That's just what I was taught. But I still always felt something. It was pain. My father would beat me.. And, uh, he... He still does...." Draco got quiet towards the end.

"He beat you?! Your own father?" Harry was horrified. Draco just nodded.

"Uh, and, then....... starting when I was about 14 or 15... I was...." Draco started but then broke down again in tears.

"Oh, Draco... Ooooh settle down its okay."

"I WAS RAPED HARRY! I WAS RAPED IN MY OWN HOME!" Draco screamed out.