Your shield. (SMUT WARNING!)

It had been a week from the visit with Draco's parents. It took a while, but Harry had calmed  Draco down enough.

"Harry?"

"Yes Darling?" Harry walked over to Draco, kissing him in the forehead.

"I need water."

"Ok one sec." Harry conjures up a cup of water and hands it to Draco.

"Harry I'm scared." Draco admits after a long sip.

"It's okay Draco, we all are."

"But, but.... I'm weak. I'm pathetic. I can't fight for myself. What am I going to do?!"

"Draco, being scared does not make you weak. You are the most amazing person I know. You are brave and strong, with everything you have gone through, you have to be! And Draco, if there comes a time when you can't fight any longer, you don't have to. I will be your shield. I will fight for you, I will always protect you. "

Draco was in tears. " thank you Harry, thank you. I love you so much. I love you so much." He smiled at the Raven haired boy holding him.

"I love you to Draco, so much." He hugged him tightly.

"You do so much for me Harry. Let me do something for you." Draco whispered.

(YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING SO FAIR WARNING!!)

Harry was incredibly turned on. Draco started slowly moving down on Harry's body, ripping his shirt of and littering kisses down his chest.

"Dray, oh..." Harry whimpered.

Draco wasted  no time undoing Harry's pants and doing away with them.
He kissed Harry's member through his boxers, making Harry shiver in pleasure.

"I wanna make you happy Harry. Like you make me." Draco told him.

He ripped of Harry's boxers, and was once again amazed at the size of him.

He wrapped his long slender fingers around him and started pumping.

"OOOH baby!" Harry moaned out.

Draco took Harry into his mouth, his tongue running over his tip.
What he couldn't fit it, his fingers wrapped around and pumped.

Harry quivered with pleasure at the intimate touch.

Draco moved his lips up and down on Harry's cock, licking down his shaft.

Harry tangled his hands in Draco's light hair, tugging with frustration as he moaned out.

" Dray! Dray- I'm- I'm, I'm close. I'm gonna- uh!" Harry stuttered.

He soon released into Draco's mouth, the other boy swallowing it all, then crawling up to meet eye to eye with Harry.

"Draco..." Harry said breathlessly.

"Harry.... I love you so much." The smaller  boy said, cuddling into Harry's strong chest.

Harry stroked Draco's soft hair, making him purr out loudly.

"Harry what are we going to do?"

"About what?"

"Everything Harry. My parents? Voldemort, and- and, and the baby?"

"Honestly, I don't know Baby. But no matter what.... We will be okay. The baby will be okay. I will keep us safe. I promise."

"But-"

"No Draco. No buts. I will protect you and our baby from any harm. We will be happy, I swear on it."

"Harry......"

"Shhh, it's okay baby, just rest now... Shhhhhh......" Harry coed his little kitten to sleep.

But he truthfully didn't know the answer to his questions. How would he keep them safe? What would he do to protect his little family? Would he be able to?

But as he looked down and saw his sleeping love, he knew, he would go to any lengths to protect them from anything.