Not today

"I'm sorry. But your not going anywhere."

Lucius Malfoy stepped in, followed by more death eaters. He rose his wand

"Crucio!" He yelled at Narcissa.

She writhed in pain on the floor, screaming.

"MOTHER!" Draco screamed, running over to her, but not before another death eater hit  him.  "Petrificus Totalus!"

Draco was frozen in his place. He could still see an hear everything, but couldn't move. And that almost made it worse.

The rest of the Order, led by Mr. Weasley and Kingsley came running down, more spells being thrown through the air. Narcissa was weakly being led along by her cousin, Sirius Black.

The battle thickened. Harry was by Draco's side, fighting off anymore curses or spells fired his way.
He undid the spell on Draco, and the pale, weak boy stood up to fight, just to fall back down again into a heap on the cold floor. Three weeks had taken its toll on him.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Harry yelled, petrifying death eaters.

More hexes were screamed, as death eaters dropped.

The Order fought there way up the stairs, helping different prisoners up as well.
More death eaters were on the next floor, making to battle harder and harder.

George Weasley had been hit in the ear, and Remus was battling back to back with Tonks.

"Potter! Take the Malfoy boy and get out of here!" Mad eye yelled to Harry.

"But-Okay." He nodded. "Come on Draco, come on you can do this, here, come on, please Draco!"

Draco was to weak. He was hit with another jinx, making it worse. He couldn't stand up.

"Draco please! I need you to help me out here!" Harry begged for Draco to find some strength in him. Both the boys eyes were filling with tears.

"Harry..." Draco  quietly croaked, barely more than a broken whimper.  "I cant do it. This is it Harry. I cant make it any farther. I love you Harry..."

"NO! NO! NO DRACO NOT TODAY! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!"  Harry pulled Dracos weak, limp body up into his strong arms.  "YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE! NOT TODAY! Harry felt a surge of anger and energy, and bolted down the dark manor, Draco in his arms.

He screamed  curses at every death eater he passed as he sprinted in a rage.

How dare they hurt his Draco!?!?

He would kill them for this. ALL OF THEM!