Always

"Severus didn't make it."

  The pale boys  eyes widened in horror. 

"No-....no......" he whispered. All eyes turned to Draco.
Him and his godfather had been extremely close. Draco would go have breakfast with him on the weekends,
Severus would babysit him and play with him when he was little, and he was always there for him.

And now, he wasn't.

Pulling the heavy blankets over his head, a wretched, choked sob left Draco's throat.

Harry rushed over to him, sitting beside the shaking bundle of blankets.

"Draco..... I'm sorry..."

The boy blocked out any voices in the room, including Harry's.

"He loves you Draco.... He will always be here in spirit...." Harry whispered, trying to calm the boy.

The whole room fell dead silent. Their eyes were all on Lucius and Draco.

"Get out." Arthur Weasley stepped forward, easing his wand towards Lucius.

"I will. Let me see my son first."

"You son of a bitch-" Fred and George started, running forward.

"No-wait!"

Harry shot up and ran over.   "Don't."

"All I wanted to say was I was sorry. I'll leave now. Goodbye, Draco..." Lucius's voice cracked with rack emotion as his sentence came to a close.

Draco head poked out of the blankets.

"I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about Severus. I'm sorry about me."

With that, Lucius turned on his heel and left.

Draco just held his baby tightly and rocked him, sobbing alongside the little child.

--------------------------

I'm sorry it was so short, but I have been very stressed lately and having some medication switches. I hope you enjoyed, Also, this was meant to be posted yesterday, because, as most of you know, it was the day that Alan Rickman, our dear professor, passed away last year. Rest In Peace, Always.