Secrets

Journey: a long trip, almost always with a destination or course.

At the beginning of Journeys, sometimes you know where you are headed. Sometimes you make it up as you go, choosing to go left or right only when you are standing at the turning point.

Family: the people that are always there for you no matter what. Stand by you, support you, love you.

Love: a profoundly tender passionate affection for another person.

Soulmate: The person you were always meant to be with, sharing the emotion called love together. You have an instant bond.

Not always though. Sometimes you might hate each other. You might meet your soulmate and despise them and everything about them; how they act, how they talk, maybe even how they breath. But do you really hate each other? No; you just haven't unraveled the other persons Secrets.

------------

The large kitchen of 12 Grimmuald place was bustling for the first time in decades. Molly Weasley was hard at work over the stove, preparing a lovely dinner for their family.

Apparating all the food to the long dark oak table in the elegant dining hall, The ginger woman called everyone to the meal.

As the room soon began to fill with the larger family filling in, seats filling up around the table, one raven haired boy grew sweaty and nervous, playing with something small in his pocket.

His eyes fell on someone else as that person walked in.

Before the boy could sit down, he was faced with his soulmate kneeling in front of him.

"Our journey has been incredible. I'm not the best with words, so I'll put it bluntly. I love you.

       Draco Malfoy, will you marry me?"

-----------
And you might never get to have that journey, if you don't take time to unravel their Secrets.

                           Fin.