Like old times

"HERMIONE!" Ron yelled.

"What is it Ron?" She sighed. She had been getting pretty fed up with her boyfriends lately. Whenever he wasn't annoying her, bullying others, or other stupid things, he was talking about this stupid book he had found in potions that made him top of class.

""Harry was talking to Malfoy is class! Why? And where is Harry! I talked to him today but when I asked where he had been going all the time he changed the subject!"

"Well, I think," she started, " that maybe he needs some space. I mean, he is a teenager who is going through stuff and he probably needs some time. " she said logically.

She had still been going to check up on Draco and the baby. Harry still came to classes (most of the time) , but he was rarely in the common room or dorms.

"But, Mione, it doesn't make sense!" Ron said.
"Anyways.. " He shook his head " where had ferret been? Out with his mummy?!" Ron scoffed. "The stupid prat."

"Ron, please."

"What! You had no problem punching the slimy git in the face a few years back! I'm just telling the truth! Man, what is up with you and Harry?!"

"Nothing is up, I am just getting a little tired of the same old bullying. We should be maturing now you know."

"Ya, whatever.... Harry! Blimey where have you been mate!"

Hermione swung around, to see Harry walking into the common room.

" I've been busy. How are you guys? I'm sorry I haven't seen you much lately I really am."

"I'm fine, but, where have you been going?!" Ron asked again.

"Nowhere. Anyways, this potions essay is gonna be so hard! 6 pages! Man, Snape only gave to Slytherins 3!" Harry quickly changed the subject.

"I know right! Not fair at all!" Ron quickly joined in, forgetting all about where Harry was going.

"Speaking of slimy Slytherins, have you noticed Malfoy!? "

"No, why ?" Harry shook his head, lying through his teeth.

"Ya of course you haven't! He isn't coming to classes! He isn't anywhere! "

"I don't know, probably at home with his parents. Don't know why though." Harry shrugs , trying to change the subject.

They continue to talk and laugh like old times. But Harry knew things could never be the same. Not with his new secrets.

----------------—

IM SIRRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I PROMISE THAT THERE WILL BE  SOME REALLY  LONG AND IMPORTANT UPDATES SOON!!