Why?

Harry's world was shaking and falling. Tears obscured his vision, but he would rather not see it anyways.
He fell to the ground, weak.

Why can other people be so happy?!

How dare they be happy when everything is breaking

Why do other people deserve to be happy more then I do?

After everything I have done, why can't they just let me be happy?!

"Mr. Potter."

"Why? Just why?"

"Mr. Potter this way please."

"NO!"

The defiant scream pierced the air of the sullen hospital wing.

"Mr. Potter you must leave now. Space is needed. We are trying. Please."

"IM NOT LEAVING HIM!"

The finally answer rung through, loud and clear, when they realized they could do nothing to move him.

Hours passed, nothing.

It was dragging late into the darkness of the cold night, but he would not let them leave.

He would be fine. He had to be. They both would be fine. He told himself and tried with every ounce of his being to convince himself of this unsure telling.

Will anything ever REALLY be okay?

"Potter please. You just need to trust them to do there best. You need some sleep."

"Yes Harry. Please sleep, Nargles often go for insomniacs..."

"Ms. Lovegood what are you doing here!? And- wait where did you come from?!"

"Oh, I walked here. From my bed, of course."

Harry felt broken, empty, and cheated. Cheated out of his happiness. By someone he had been like a brother to.

And he was gonna find out why.

—---------------–-----------

GUYS PLEASE DONT KILL ME I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON AND THINGS WILL BE OKAY PLEASE DONT COME AFTER ME WITH FLAMING SPORKS!!!