I'm so sorry

RAPE WARNING! ⚠️ If this triggers you I advice skipping this until it is done; I will put a notice when that part of the chapter is over!

The death eaters dragged Draco away, out of the castle. They had to rejoin the battle soon. They taunted and kicked the frail body they pulled along the ground.

"Ha ha ha haHAHA!" Bellatrix screeched, kicking Draco's side again.    "WHERES POTTER NOW!? Should've STAYED WITH US!" She yelled, laughing maniacally.

Draco closed his eyes, wanting this all to end. He soon felt a quick, hard blow to the head, before falling unconscious.

-----------------------

Harry sat on the ground in the forest, crying hysterically. Everything was falling apart. He wanted his Draco. He wanted a happy life with him. Draco and Scorpius, their baby boy who would never know his parents. Harry cried more at that thought, praying that Scorpius would not have to grow up the way he himself did.

-----------------------------
WARNING STARTS NOW!!

Draco finally came to.
"GET UP!" Someone yelled at him. He quickly scrambled up, his head pounding.

"Pathetic." They scoffed, rolling their eyes.

"Now.... you are going to stay back with the rest of the Death eaters. A, select few, are going with the Dark Lord on a little... trip." Yaxley smirked.

Draco knew exactly what this 'trip' was.

Goddammit, I couldn't have been born a bloody muggle?!   He thought.
He nodded to them slightly.

"God booooy..." Bellatrix purred. "Maybe you'll even get a treat after. Or, a punishment..." She smirked evilly at the others, who started laughing loudly.

"I think he needs to learn a lesson now, though. Teach him who's in charge... who he belongs to... Remind him to be a good whore..." a tall, slim death eater stepped forward toward Draco.

Draco stood there, shaking his head violently. "No-please don't-no-" he whimpered.

The man smirked and walked closer. He grabbed Draco and pulled him closer. He unbuttoned Draco's shirt and pants, leaving Draco standing in his underwear, shivering.

The man undid his pants, pulling out his cock. He ripped off Draco underwear and, Draco body now standing there naked.

The man reached out and grabbed Draco's crotch.

The other laughed loudly. Draco just wanted to die, even more so when he saw his father enter the room.
Lucius stared at his son, remorse in his eyes.

"Ah, Lucius! Come to see the show!?"

Lucius just slightly nodded his head, looking away.

Another man stepped forward and took out his cock. "Suck, whore." He stepped in front of Draco, pushing him to his knees, shoving his member into Draco's mouth. Draco gagged on the man, before starting to move his head.
He sobbed silently as the first man went behind him and grabbed his ass. He soon started pushing his cock inside Draco's hole, pounding mercilessly.

Draco screamed, the noise vibrating against the other mans cock.
The man face fucking him finally came and pulled out, panting. He pet Draco's head,  but not like the sweet way Harry did, with loving, soft, careful touches. This man did it like he was an object.

Both men finally finished with him, throwing him back down to the ground violently.

They all left, save Lucius and Severus, who were in the corner in the far side of the room. Snape had not wanted to see or hear them hurting Draco. He hated hearing his godson screaming out for mercy, broken sobs slicing the harsh, cold dungeon air.

Draco curled up into a ball; his weak, thin arms wrapping around his scrawny legs, his naked, pale body shaking on the grimy hard stone floor.

Snape ran over to him.
"Oh Draco.... Draco....." He gently scooped him up. He grabbed some potions from his robes and started rubbing them on Draco's wounds. "I'm so sorry...."