Thinking

Harry couldn't stop thinking about Malfoy. Why did he start to cry?  Why was he in pain? Should he tell a teacher about it? But most of all, WHY was he thinking about MALFOY!?!
It had been a few weeks from that incident, but Harry could shake it off.  He had seen Malfoy in classes, but never talked to him much. Even when they were being partnered, Malfoy never talked to Harry.

Draco was acting weird, come to think of it....? Never talking, never showing up to meals, refusing to take off his long sleeves even on the hottest days were he must have been DYING from heat. Harry just didn't understand.

-------------------

Draco sat in his bed, his roommates long gone from the room for breakfast He winced at every small movement he made, weak from a few days before. He sat alone, thinking.
About Harry.
He loved Harry. So much. But he could never be with him. And it broke his heart. Even if Harry was gay, he would never choose Draco. He was hideous. Worthless, fat and ugly. A freak for what he was.A wast of space. Draco absolutely hated himself. Everything about himself. He hates himself with all of his might.

But what happened with Harry in that hallway? Why did he try to help Draco up?  Way to many questions were running through Draco's head.  His heart was breaking. He hated it. He was broken. Beyond fixing.

----------------------------------------------