Weasley Sweater

Light shifted through the heavy black curtains, almost burning his eyes as he awoke. It had been weeks since he had seen any sunlight.

Draco lay on a couch in 12 Grimmuald Place, under the impatient gaze of the Order.

When he slowly groaned awake a bit. Pain wracking through his body, sore from torture. His eyes fluttered open, expecting the dark dungeon.

He closed his eyes right again as soon as he saw where he was. I'm dreaming......

"D-Draco-...?"

His eyes opened a little bit.
Hermione stood there, bending over to see him.

"Hey Mione." He croaked, barely audible. "Water-"

Mrs. Weasley ran out to get a drink.

She soon came back with a huge cup of water. Draco sat up a bit, slugging sips heavily and desperately. It felt like heaven on his throat.

He soon found himself with plates and plates of food laid out in front of him. He felt a tear roll down his cheek as he began to eat. It had been weeks. He only stopped eating to breath and drink, until he was finally full.

"Thank you-..." he whispered.

He found himself dressed in cotton pajama pants and a green sweater.
With a red 'D' on the front.
Molly had been working on a Wesley sweater for him since he and Harry had come out.

Draco cried silently as he saw the sweater.  He used to wear Harry, and pull on the sleeves to make sweater paws, but Harry could never be mad at him for stretching the sleeves, it was too cute. He used to cuddle with Harry and hold him while he wore his Gryffindor red Weasley sweater.

'Damn this sweater-"  He cried, the memories being too much. He laid back down and took in the room with his eyes before closing them again.

He snuggled into the warm sweater.
I want Harry's Weasley sweater.