Back

"Harry, I know you don't wanna do anything else, but you are still in school...!" Hermione sighed.

The kids had clone back to Hogwarts about a week after the baby was born.
Draco still finished up his classes, but rarely went to them, having the baby and all, but he did all his homework and was doing well.

Harry, however, much to Hermiones dismay, just wanted to stay with the baby and Draco.

"I know Mione, but-"

"Harry if you want to be an auror you HAVE to work harder!"

"I know I know. I will. It's just, I want to spend time with them...." He sent Draco and Scorpius a loving look, they were playing together on the far side of the room. Draco, Harry and the baby now permanently lived in the room of requirements.

The house elves LOVED Scorpius, and Scorpius loves them. Harry and Draco would bring the baby down to the kitchens often to visit Dobby, who was their baby's favorite.

They had been back at Hogwarts for a few weeks now.

"They are really sweet. I'm so happy for you Harry."

"Thanks Mione." Harry gave her friend a hug.

"Haaaaaaaary! Mine!" Draco's possessive loving kitten instinct kicked in and he ran over to Harry , wedging I between him and Hermione.

"Yes kitten, your mine, I'm yours, don't worry, Mione is my friend."

Draco realized what he had just done and said, and looked away, red faced with embarrassment.

The other laughed at his silly antics.

"Draco-" Hermione started, but before she could say anything, Ron, Luna, Neville, Dean, and Seamus all came running in, looks of terror on their faces.

"The battle-

It's here."

----------------------------------

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IMNSORRY IM SORRY

ITS SO SHORT IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY