I can't forgive that.

"HARRY STOP! Please stop! Oh my god Harry stop!" Ron yelled.

Harry had stomped off to find Ron, demanding answers.

When Ron laughed at Draco, Harry started to beat the shit out of him.

"Why do you have such a problem?! " Ron shook his head in disbelief, breathing heavily and getting off the ground.

"Why do I have a problem?!? You just almost killed him! They don't know if they can save him! He didn't do anything what the fuck Ron!??"

"Maybe he didn't do anything right then!"

"Ron what the hell are you talking about?!"

"He has done evil things Harry! He is evil! The fag is a death eater!"

"It wasn't his choice!"

"Why are you standing up for him!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

"..........Harry.... What? Why?! Wha- wha- THATS DISGUSTING! What?! Why did you never tell me?!"

"Be said you hate gays and you hate Draco! Why would I tell you! Look what you did to him! Ron! Draco is pregnant! He has a baby inside him and you may have just killed it!"

Ron was dumbfounded.

"Harry.... Oh my god....I can't believe you. Why Malfoy?! He is disgusting! Revolting! And, why?! Why are you gay?! It's just... Wrong!!"Ron stuttered, ashamed to look at Harry.

"Ron. It's MY baby."

Rons head shot up.

"You don't have to say anything. But let me explain myself." Harry took a deep breathe, and tried to re tell the story from the start.

----------------

Ron was in tears.

"Harry... I'm so sorry... But I can't pretend to be okay with this. I will never like Malfoy, and I will never like gays. I'm sorry."

Harry sighed in disappointment. He thought Ron would understand after he heard the full story.

"Ron... I don't think I can ever forgive you for what you did. I just can't.But now, I have one question for you.... How did you know that Draco was part cat? And had the dark mark....?"

"It's a long story-"

"IVE GOT TIME!!" Harry yelled.

"Ok... Well... I found him exiting the Room of Requirements one day, and he was looking nervous and twitchy.
Later that day I found him in the bathroom, with his.... Cat.., things... And he was crying, he was pleading with someone. I didn't see who. But he was begging them not to do something, and not to make him do it. Later on, I came up to him about it. I pressed him and pressed him, until he cracked. He knew I had seen his mark and ears. He made me swear I would never tell a soul. He cast a spell on me so that I could never tell anyone. And I have known ever since." Ron sighed out.

"Ron... I'm sorry. But like I said, I can't forgive you for what you've done. I just can't, I'm sorry Ron. We had a good run."

"Goodbye Ron."

Ron just looked at him, half with disbelief and sorrow, half with disgust.

"Your just going to throw me away for one little twat!?"

"That ' one little twat' means the world to me. And you could have just killed him. This is past a little feud Ron, he may not LIVE!"

"Then go, see him."

"I will. Goodbye Ron."