Misunderstanding

"Where has Harry been going everyday?" Hermione asked Ron.

"I don't know! And he's been skipping classes to! Somethings up, and everybody notices it."

"Say, where's Malfoy been lately? Slimy ferrets probably up to no good." Ron shook his head.

"This is all so confusing." Hermione laid her head down in defeat.

"Mione! Bloody hell its Harry! He's with Ferret!" Ron gasps, making Hermiones  head spring up.

"Where!?!" Her eyes go wide.

"Over there!" Ron points to the doorway of the great hall, and sure enough, Harry was talking to Malfoy. They couldn't tell what they were saying.

"HARRY!" Ron and Hermione waved. "Over here!!!"

They saw Harry give Draco one last look, mutter something, and then he came to sit with them at the Gryffindoor table for dinner.

Draco slowly left the doorway, leaving the great hall behind.

"What was that all about?" Ron asked Harry.

"Oh, uh, nothing. Just taunting him, the usual." Harry lied.

"He's such an idiot. Fucking bender." Ron scoffed.

"I know you don't like him, but you don't have to be so mean!" Harry burst, not neigh able to hold it in any longer. His friends were wide eyed and jaws dropped.

"Harry, you bully him everyday....?" Hermione cocked her head.

"Oh, ya, well, I was kidding around, you know. Your right he is an idiot and a stupid fag. I can not stand him. He ran into me and he was crying. He thought we actually had something just cause I asked him what was wrong! He got all gay and lovely dovey. It was disgusting!" Harry tells his friends.
Ginny scoots closer to Harry, wrapping his arm around him, pulling his face into hers and pushing there lips together. He did not enjoy it what so ever. They were not together they just flirted and made out.

"What?"

Harry whirls around, seeing a close to tears Malfoy.

"Draco-"

But Harry didn't have time to explain. Draco ran off, sprinting out of the room.

"Harry what was that?" Hermione questions.

"Fucking faggot. What's wrong with crybaby Malfoy?" Ron scoffed.

"Uh, I don't know."

"Ok then..." They drag on, but then pick up there conversation again.

"Hey guys I'll be right back." Harry muttered.

Harry ran out of the great hall, trying to track down Draco.

------------------------------------

He could never love you

It was all a lie

It was a joke

I was just a sex toy for him

He used me

With every thought, a new slice in Draco's pale skin would form. Every tear drop landed on the open skin, increasing the horrid stinging.

Nobody will ever love you

Useless

Waste of space

STUPID MARK! WHY! WHY! WHY VOLDERMORT! HE HATED HIM AND HIS FATHER AND ALL THERE FOLLOWERS!

I WANT TO DIE! I WANT TO DIE! I WANT TO DIE!

Draco's head screamed.  It was true. He wanted to die. He hated himself and life and everything.

He loved Harry. But Harry just used him and then left.

WHY? WHY CANT HE LOVE ME? WHY CANT I BE GOOD  ENOUGH  FOR HIM?

Draco wanted to give up. He felt hopeless. Empty. He was empty and alone.

He felt the blood drip from his wrists. He knew that if he cut far enough, he could die of blood loss. But there was a chance that someone could find him and save him. He didn't know what, but something stopped him. Stopped him from cutting any deeper.

So he just sat. Just sat and cried. Cried into the night.