This is it for me

Draco trekked silently into the castle. The death eaters had let him go, now he had to do his job. He walked silently along the corridors, to where he knew Dumbledore would be.

"Ah, Draco." The old man announced, letting out a sigh.

"H-Headmaster..."

"What is on your mind, young Draco?" Dumbledore asked airily, meeting Draco's eyes.

Draco looked away, knowing Dumbledore would see the guilt and lies in his face.

"Nothing." He said sharply.

The skies were grey, filled with noises of the battle beneath them, raging on.

Draco's hands shook violently with anticipation, his long, thin fingers clutching desperately at his wand. Beads of sweat rolled slowly down his pale, expressionless face.

"I know why you are here, Draco." Dumbledore spoke up again.

Draco snapped his head up, his deep grey eyes, meeting Dumbledores sorrowful blue ones.

"No-you don't. You don't know anything. Not about me-"

Dumbledore cut him off with a sigh. "Draco, please. Who knew about your father? And your home life, even before you opened up to Harry that night? Who provided you everything you would need while here at Hogwarts? I know."

Draco winced. "You know nothing-"

"Oh? I know that you were tortured into coming here. I know that you were stolen away from Harry by death eaters. I know that you were helping the death eaters until found by Harr-"

"STOP!" Draco screamed, tears running down his face. He pulled out his wand, whipping it quickly in front of him, pointing to the old Headmaster.

"You don't have to do this, Draco. You have a choice."

"You don't understand! I don't! I have to do this! I have to kill you... or he's gonna kill me." His voice cracked, his whole body shaking.

About to disarm Dumbledore, he stopped, pulling his wand down.

"No."

"Draco? My boy- thank you, you have realized you have a choice-"

"No. No. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for him."

Dumbledore smiled sadly at Draco.

"I should, you know. I should kill you. All the shit you put him though." Draco said harshly. His now dark grey eyes shone, wet with tears.

"But you won't. You can't. You are not a murderer, Draco."

Draco just stared at the old man, shaking.

"Let me help you, Draco. I won't let them kill you-"

"Why? I deserve it. It's my fault. I let them in. I fixed the cabinet. It's my fault."

"Draco. They would have found a way, regardless of what you had done. Let me help you. Please. You know it's what he would want."

Doubt and fear flashed in Draco's mind. "Yes-" he croaked,  but was cut off by a searing pain hitting his body, making him drop to the ground where he stood.

A crowd of Death Eaters came running into the astronomy tower, pointing wands at both Draco and Dumbledore.

"Crucio!" They yelled over and over, Draco wriggling and screaming on the ground.

"WEAK! We thought you learned your lesson! WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!
Your WEAK!" Bellatrix spat at Draco.
The others cornered Dumbledore.

"Oh, how looooong we have been waiting for this!" Bellatrix laughed maniacally, pointing her wand straight at Dumbldore.

"Miss Lestrange." Dumbldore nodded his head.

"I would love to stay for more small talk, old man, but we happen to be on in a tight schedule!" She said evilly.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" She screamed.

Dumbledore went flying off the tower, falling slowly to the ground.
Draco watched it all happen, seeing it all in slow-mo. He screamed in horror. No. That was his chance. To escape.

The death eaters dragged him away, laughing triumphantly.

Draco knew his was it. They would kill him for sure.

He thought of Scorpius. His sweet baby boy. He would never truly know his parents. He didn't know what evil things the death eaters would do with him. Tears streamed violently down his face at the thought.

Harry. Draco let out wretched sobs. His heart dropped, breaking.

"Shut it!" One of the men dragging him yelled, kicking his side roughly.

Draco cried silently. This was it. Harry was probably already dead.

This is it for me.