Chapter 12 - Kaname...-kun

I walked into the living room to see Masaomi, Ukyo, Kaname, Tsubaki, Azusa, Subaru, Yusuke, Ema and Wataru.

"HI SAKI-CHAN!"screamed Wataru jumping onto me.

"Hey Wataru-chan."I smile ruffling his strawberry blond hair.

"I see you've met our triplet."states Azusa as he puts down his script.

"I saw her on the train ride to the mall."says Natsume bluntly.

Ukyo nods and Masaomi shows Natsume where he'll be staying. 

"I need to put these thing away."I motion to my shopping bags.

I put the bags into my room and take a quickly shower. I put on my white tank top that showed off my tattoo and my black bootyshorts. I put my hair into a ponytail and took off my bandages. The wound was unnoticeable, relief filled me as I sighed away the stress. 5:34. 

'Maybe I should hangout with Ema for the rest of the day...'

I walked out of my room and lock my door only to feel a hand grab my arm. Soon enough I'm in an unknown room...full of candles and the smell of insence.

"Kaname-san?"

"Ah, Saki-chan. It's nice to see you alone."

'What is he trying to pull?'

I turned around and pinned Kaname's body to his door.

"Why did you bring me here?"I ask.

He took my hand that I used to pin him down and started rubbing my palm with his thumb. A candle blew out making it darker than ever, but I can make out a sincere smile on his face.

"Oh sweet, innocent Saki-chan. You have taken nearly every single brother's heart in this house..."he leaned in a whispered into my ear."Even my own."

I looked down and didn't reply. I knew that already...I was just not interested in any of them. I felt Kaname take few steps forward. With every step he took, I took a step back until his hand caught the small of my back and placed me gingerly onto his bed. I felt the weight on the bed grow as Kaname hovered over me. His warm breath tickling my skin as he kissed my collarbone. That was when I had enough. I pushed Kaname off and step away from his bed. Kaname turns around and stands in front of me.

"Saki-chan..."

"Kaname-san..."I start."I know you aren't a bad person."

I walked up to him and hugged him. Listening to his heartbeat speed up and his breathing hitch.

"You would never really do this to me...I know you're a playboy. But deep down, you really care about your family. You're reliable and trustworthy. And I really do look up to you."

I clutched onto his fur robes and buried my face in his toned chest. Kaname's hand found it way into my arctic blue hair, slowly caressing my locks.

"I hurts..."I whisper, the pain in my voice surprising even myself. "It hurts to fall in love...trust me. I know. And looking at all of you fall in love with me...it's so painful, I can't stand it."

"I didn't know we were hurting you Saki-chan."sighs Kaname."You're right...I'm better than this..."

"You did something similar to Ema...didn't you."I state."It's fine. Just please...promise me, you won't do it again."

"I promise Saki-chan."

Kaname places a soft kiss on my forehead and I felt myself go limp. He caught me in his arms and I slowly close my eyes...I can't be sick now...

"Thank you Kaname-kun..."

"No, thank you. Saki-chan."