Chapter 37 - JUST MOVE OUT

I woke up and opened my right eye. The lights were on in the dining room, I guess Fuuto woke up. I stretched and pushed the chair back in. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the living room. The lights were on too. That was when I saw everyone staring at me.

"Fuck. I should've known Fuuto wouldn't get up this early."I yawn and walk past everyone sitting down and gaping at my reaction.

"Hey I'm not that lazy."sighs Fuuto getting off the couch.

The two of us helped each other make coffee and we walked past the brothers with mugs in our hands.

"Ohayo..."we yawn in unision.

We sit next to each other in the dining room and check out phones. Everyone else files in with serious faces and I look up to see them sitting in their seats. It was silent for a while and I took my morning selfie calmly. That was when Ukyo cleared his throat. I put down my phone and look at him while taking a sip of my cup. Fuuto just looked at him through the corner of his eye with a straight face.

"Yes Ukyo-kun?"I say as my phone vibrates due to the morning alarm.

"Why... Did you two. Come back to Japan. Without telling ANYONE."asked Ukyo, his voice raising with every word.

I wasn't a child so I didn't really feel scared of his yelling. Fuuto sighed and put down his phone, drinking his coffee along with me.

"I needed to get something done. It was urgent. Fuuto wanted to come with me so I let him. And about not telling anyone...I told Hal, Yoko, and my brother. So if you think I kidnapped your precious brother then think again."I reply.

"What is this 'urgent' problem?"asked Azusa, his voice laced with irritation.

"That's classified. Now please excuse me. I need to get to work."I state getting up from my seat, phone in hand.

"Yeah so do I. Louis can you do my hair? I have a photoshoot today."said Fuuto, obviously bored out of his mind.

I was about to walk up the stairs until Natsume stood up and blocked my way. I raised my eyebrow and step forward.

"Move Natsume-kun."I said, a forced smile on my face.

"I am not moving until you explain why you left without our permission and why you even had the decency to bring our brother into this!"he shouted.

The brothers and Ema flinch at his loudness which was surprising coming from him.

"Well, I'll just go around. I have nothing else to tell you. Fuuto is your responsibility. He and I went back to Japan because we were sick and tired of your annoying-ass bickering. And then you all just show up. Tsk, no wonder he calls you all idiots."I sigh turning around and started walking toward the stairs that lead downstairs.

Then something that shocked even me happened. Tsubaki stood up and blocked me. His face full of anger and annoyance.

"Tell us the real reason why you and Fuuto left the Bahamas and took a plane ride all the way to Japan!"

"I told you. You all were annoying. No wonder he wanted to spend sometime with me instead of you. All you see is a brat but I see a dude who actually cares about his family. He cared about me so he came with me to Japan. And I can see why he thinks you're so annoying. All of you always flirt with every girl! Even your own goddamn sister! I know she can be dense, but using that to your advatage is a new low! Honestly, its similar to molestation! Ema just wants to be family with all of you! And look at this! All you do is treat her like a woman instead of a siste-"

I felt a stinging pain hit my right cheek. My face turned to the side due to the hand that slapped my face aside. Gasps sounded throughout the room. And my blue hair covered my magenta eyes. All I saw was the ground.

"If you hate us so much why don't you just move out! You aren't even part of our family! So why do you think you have a say in any of these conflicts?! You need to pull yourself together and just tell us what happened! If you don't then just get out! No one is forcing you to stay here!"

All the sound stopped and suddenly...silent drops of warm tears crawled down my face. Hitting the wooden ground in soft taps. My hair still covered my face as my phone fell out of my hand and fell to the floor. The tears didn't stop... They just kept falling, the worse part was that no one realized that I was actually crying. Tsubaki grabbed my wrist and tried to get me to face him. I didn't even fight back.

"Don't stand there like a fucking zombie-"

Out of nowhere I started giggling. He stopped and my giggles turned to full out laughs. I brushed my bangs to the side, letting my tears drip onto the floor. Tsubaki gasped, his grip on my wrist lossening.

"Well...won't you look at that. I'm actually crying. And laughing. I guess I do have some similarities to Osamu after all. You wouldn't know him Tsubaki-kun. He was my ex-boyfriend! And do you know where he is now? In prison! You know for what? For murdering his family and trying to kill my friends just so he could keep me to himself! And do you know where I was yesterday? I was visiting him to finally get some closure! To finally get my nightmares to end! To erase him from my mind! Now that I've told you, I would normally go lock myself in my room and starve myself to death. But you know what? Why don't I spill my whole life story to you guys first?! My parents died when I was little! I lived on the streets with my brother and Hal-kun until we moved to an orphanage where we split up! That was where I met a nice man and a nice woman who I called family...do you know what happened next? My mother saved me from a speeding car! She got hit herself and she died right in front of me! And my oh-so-sweet father? He became a drunk and abused me everyday! And one day he commited suicide, but not before he blamed me for everything wrong in the world! That was when I found all my other friends. The incident with Osamu passed and I moved in with Ema...and now. I'm here. And when you told me to move out, I would absolutly love to move out. But your stepfather Rintarou forced me to stay here because he doesn't trust his stepsons with her fucking dense daughter. And do you know why I slapped her? She called me family...and I know that I am never and will never become part of your family. Honestly, this whole family treats their conflicts like its the end of the world while I'm here actually fighting for my sanity. So. Tsubaki. Move. Aside. And just let me fucking die."