Chapter 49 - Testing Day

'Testing Room 4027.'

Okay, so I need to get to the fourth floor, turn left to the 4000 hallway and the fifth door to my right. The hallways were normal and plain. Just like any other school. Right now I was on the main building in campus. This building is used for testing, meetings, and athletics. I found my testing room and walked in. A man with deep green hair and hazel eyes was sitting in the professor's desk in the front. He looked in his 20s and was wearing a white button up shirt and grey dress pants. The top three buttons of his shirt were undone and he looked pretty layed back. He looked at me and we just stayed in that position of staring at each other. I cleared my thoat and put my hand out.

"Saki Yamamoto."

"Midori Rika."

He takes my hand and gives it a firm shake

He takes my hand and gives it a firm shake. A small blush dusts his cheeks and he hands me a testing packet and answer sheet.

"Yamamoto-san, testing will start at 9:00, you may take your seat."

I looked around to see that I was the only student in this room. I shrugged and sat in the front right, near the window. It wasn't the 'main character in an anime' seat but it worked. I looked at my phone and sighted. 7:49. Sucks to be me. I looked up and my eyes meet Midori's. He looks away awkwardly and tries to cover up his actions by coughing. Maybe I should say something.

"Just asking, how old are you?"I ask.

"I'm 28. I graduated from this college two years ago as a professor."

"Cool! What do you major in?"

"Well, I major in psychology and science. Are you going to take any classes here after you finish the exam?"

"I need to pass first, but I don't think this exam will be a problem. I was at the top of my class at Iwatobi High until I went to Meiji. I dropped out after a year due to my job. But now I felt like I should give school another shot. I was thinking of taking 'Life Skills & Psychology'."I ramble.

Midori nods and smiles slightly.

"So I guess I'll see you around. And if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you a question..."he starts.

"That's fine by me."

"Are you Saki-chan? You know the Youtuber?"he asks.

I nod and chuckle lightly.

"It'll be a bit hard walking around this place without grabbing people's attention. And to answer your question, yes, I am Saki-chan."I chuckle.

"Yeah, but don't worry. The students and staff are really chill so I don't think it'd be much of a problem."

"Nice! You sound pretty 'chill' yourself. I bet your girlfriend loves you."I smile, causing him to blush and look at his desk.

"I actually don't have a girlfriend."