Chapter 35 - Osamu

The plane slightly bumped when it hit the runway, causing Fuuto and I to wake up from our little 17 hour nap. We rubbed our eyes and looked out to see that it was the middle of the night. 11:32 to be exact. We take our luggage and wait outside for my limo.

"Which prison is that dick head locked up in?"asked Fuuto, his fingers squeezing the life out of his luggage handle.

My limo stops and we sit down onto the white plush cusions.

"Mano Prison."

The limo starts moving and Fuuto and I are left to listen to his voicemails and texts.

"YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

"Idiots where are you?!?!"

"Why are you on a goddamn plane?!"

"If something happens I swear..."

We finish listening to the voicemails, most making us laugh at the end. They were going to kill us when they find us. The two of us arrive at Mano Prison. It looks just like a stereotypical prision made of grey bricks and metal bars. We walked in making the security guard jump up from his seat.

"What are you kids doing out so late?"

"Do I really look that young to you officer?"I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest obviously annoyed."We're here to see Osamu Ito."

"Oh. Him. Wait in that room."

Fuuto and I walk into a room to the left. There was white brick walls and a few metal chairs facing a clear window. Inside the window I see a metal chair and a steel grey door. I sit on the chair in the room Fuuto and I were in and cover my eyes with my hands.

"I just want to kill that son of a bitch..."I chuckle.

"Same."

The door opens amd we see a raven haired man with blue eyes walk in. His eyes sparkled once he saw me but darkened once Fuuto became visible. The male was seated in the metal chair with his hands handcuffed behind his back. He stared at me with a soft smile.

"Hello darling."

"Hi Osamu."

"No need to be like that darling."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear anymore of this 'darling' crap."I snap.

My eyes stared daggers into Osamu's soul, even his expression slightly darkened at my reaction.

"Why don't you love me?"

"Do you know why? You're too fucking clingy. You killed your whole family for no reason! Only because they kept you away from me! Your little sister and brother! Your mother and father! All murdered by you! Think about all the people who would've wanted a loving family like yours! But you just needed to waste all the memories you had with them and killed them! Then you tried to kill my friends! I'm glad you're behind bars. And I hope you rot in hell once you die."

Silence was all that came from Osamu. His head was tilted down, his black hair covering his eyes. The security guards couldn't believe that a girl like me made a psychopathic murderer like him...silent. Then all of a sudden...he started laughing. That was when Fuuto lost it. He slammed onto the glass and glared at Osamu.

"You shit head! Why the hell are you laughing?!"

"I'm laughing because I know why my little darling came home. She missed me. She could never forget about me. She still loves me!"he cackled sitting up from his chair, causing the guards to step forward.

Osamu sent a wide grin toward me, my eyes widened and I shuddered back. He kept walking forward until his forehead was against the cold glass.

"Did my little darling miss me?"

That was when I lost it. I walked toward him and punched the glass. The window cracked and the guards tackled a laughing Osamu down.

"You see? My darling is trying to set me free!"

"Osamu...-kun."

He looked at me with glee as everyone else stared at me in confusion. Had I gone mad? Nope. I just got angery.

"I hate you. And I will always hate you. You know what. You're hopeless. You'll never see me again. So bye. Have fun in that mental insitution."

With that I cupped Fuuto's face with both hands and leaned in, grasping his lips with my own. His face flushed red, but he played it off and smirked. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I hook mine around his neck. Osamu's pained screaming echoed through the insitution making the both of us smile. The door slammed in the other room and the two of us break apart while laughing to ourselves.

"Nice acting Fuuto-kun."I giggle under my breath.

"Who said I was acting?"he smirked.

"Me. You're doing it right now too."

"You really can see right through me. Well, at least I got a kiss from a pretty girl."

"Tsk. Whatever."

"Let's get home its already 12 in the morning."

"Yep, let's go."