Chapter 41 - He's Here

We arrived at Sunrise Residence just in time for the sun to set. Knowing Osamu, he would strike at night. I took out my key that I forgot to return to Ukyo. I put the key into the elevator and clicked the button for the fifth floor. Everyone should still be there since they were all there this morning. The elevator opened with a ding.

"Good. So if he uses the elevator we'd hear him."said Hal.

The brothers and Ema looked up at me with surprise. They were in the middle of dinner. I counted everyone, they were all here. Yoko and Hal grabbed the green couch and barricaded the elevator. I ran down the stairs and slammed my palm onto the table. It shook with the force and I had all of their attention.

"Listen up. Masaomi-kun, cover Wataru-chan's ears please."Wataru pouted but let Masaomi cover his ears."My ex Osamu is coming to kill Fuuto and he won't stop until he does. So that's why I'm here. To keep you all safe."

They all gasp and started freaking out. Although, Fuuto and Ema seemed quite calm. Making the brothers stare at the two of them. They both just shrugged and kept eating their meal like nothing ever happened.

"Why are you two so calm?"asked Natsume, pretty ticked off at the moment.

"Saki-chan can protect us."states Fuuto plainly, as if it was common sense.

"Oh really?! She's just a girl! How could she protect us?!"yelled Yusuke."I bet she can't even lift up a g-"

I lifted up my gun and locked Yusuke in a headlock, his face turns red with fear and he tries to struggle out of my grip. I put my gun at his temple and giggled.

"Do you believe I can pull the trigger Yusuke-kun?"I smile sadistically, his eyes roll back and he passes out.

Fuuto starts laughing his head off while Ema blushes, saying that its not nice to do that. I roll my eyes and place him onto the red couch. It was Yoko's turn to talk.

"K, guys. You need to disable the elevator. Then, tell us all the exits on this floor. No one is allowed to leave this floor. Osamu won't bother anyone on the first or second floors because he knows that you all live up here. After you've had your oh-so-safe dinner, sit in the living room, Saki-chan will be watching you while Hal-kun and I take the exits. I'll be taking the lower stairs, Hal-kun will take the roof. Any questions?"she says nearly all in one breath.

"I have one."says lori."What will you be using to protect us?"

Yoko and I smirk and lift up our sweaters, just enough for them all to see the bottoms of our guns and knives. They blushed and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Honestly, this wasn't the time to blush. The sun set and Ukyo tells Yoko about all the exits. They remotely close the gates outside and everyone takes their positions. Yoko was fixing up a few traps here and there while Hal was loading up his sniper up on the roof. Me? Well, I was just sitting on the steps of the stairs, reloading all my weapons in front of all the brothers. They seemed frightened of my emotionless face every time I cocked the weapon to the side.

"You all can talk, just don't turn on the TV. And don't talk too loudly."I say, staring at the widows behind them.

The worse part was that my mind was on overdrive, everything seemed slow, but the way my heart beat forced me to face reality. Osamu is free and is heading this way...and I don't know when he's arriving.

"Saki-chan. Why is Osamu out of prison? And why is he only coming for Fuuto-kun?"asked Ema.

Fuuto and I stiffened, but I ended up chuckling a bit to myself. They deserve to know, after all this Osamu shit is done I'm leaving for good.

"He saw Fuuto and I kiss."I smile.

"Yep, I don't even regret doing it in front of that baka."laughs Fuuto."Wait, but why don't we call the police? Wouldn't that be easier Saki-chan?"

"Osamu always finds a way to brainwash the authorities so I don't think it'd be best to get them involved."I explain.

'That, and if I rat him out of trying to kill us...he'd tell them about my street racing.'

"I'll help stop him Saki-chan!"squeaked Juli."He won't bring any harm to Chii and her family! No matter how much I hate these wolves!"

I smile in his direction and nod. Everyone just kept whispering instead of talking, which kinda made me a bit mad. It's not like I'm gonna murder them. Then my phone rang. Everyone became silent once more as I lifted the screen up to my face. An unknown number was calling me. I let the ringing drone on until it finally stopped and the unknown number texted me a message. One that sent chills down my spine.

'Look through the window darling.'