Chapter 55 - Whyyyyyyy

Saki P.O.V

Life went on like this for the next few weeks. Wake up. Medication. Eat. College. Eat. Walk home with Midori. Sleep. Eat. Medication. Videos. Editing. Sleep. The process was boring after a while so I decided to get Yoko to find me an acting job somewhere. She hasn't found any yet, but she will. It was Saturday evening, everyone was upstairs in the living room just relaxing from the tiring week. Ema and Yusuke had their first day of college which Yusuke said sucked. Fuuto was on tour. Tsubaki was at a recording session WITHOUT Azusa. Azusa was studying his script. Ukyo studied a case, Masaomi was trying to make...something. I couldn't tell what it was and Wataru kept replaying Fuuto's commercial ad over a hundred times.Kaname was working, as well as Louis and Hikaru. Subaru was at a game and lori was tending the flowerbeds. Ukyo goes into the kitchen and walks out with a sigh.

"Looks like I need to by more food."

I had nothing else to do and I morally believed that shopping was better than laying on the couch, bored out of my mind.

"I'll go shopping Ukyo-kun. Just give me the grocery list."I say and get up out of my seat.

"I would appeciate that Saki-chan."

"I'll go with you."sighs Azusa."There's nothing else to do here."

I look at Azusa who stood up and pushed up his glasses. I just shrugged and told Azusa to meet me downstairs. Ukyo starts writing down the grocery list and I go down to my room to change.

I take the elevator downstairs and see Azusa waiting by the enterance with Ukyo's car

I take the elevator downstairs and see Azusa waiting by the enterance with Ukyo's car. I quickly get in and put my seatbelt on. He hands me the grocery list and we start heading to the supermarket. We drove in comfortable silence. Out of nowhere a dark grey cloud shadowed the runway in front of us. I tilted my head up a little to see deep grey clouds above us.

"We should hurry, it looks like it might rain."states Azusa."Do you need anything from the supermarket?"

"No, you?"

"Nope. It's up ahead. I'll go to the freezer aisle you go to the dry foods aisle."

"Yes sir!"I salute and giggle."You really are the smart twin."

Azusa's cheeks tint a slight shade of pink, but immediately returns to it's fair color. He parks the car and we split ways once we walked into the building. There wasn't a crowd which made me glad, probably because they know a storm is coming. I grabbed a cart and grabbed everything on the list. And some pocky for myself and Niji. Azusa finds me with his cart full too and we get to the register. The man looks at our cart wide-eyed. Azusa pays for the food with the family's bank account and the two of us roll our goods out of the building. The clouds seemed to darken once we stepped out the door and small droplets started to fall onto the concrete. Out of nowhere a giddy looking female wearing a light blue tshirt that said 'Remember to use pritection!' ran up to us and handed each of us a...condom?!