Chapter 50 - All Nighter

I changed into my pj's and tied my bangs back. I picked up my laptop and phone. It was around twelve in the morning.

 It was around twelve in the morning

I couldn't sleep. Probably because my exam results wouldn't get returned until two days from now. I felt so un-nerved. My fears started overflowing once I imagined myself failing at a subject I aced at years ago. Talk about embarrassing and just plain sad. Tip-toeing through the building I took the stairs instead of the elevator in order to make less noise. I sat in a chair facing the triangle windows and turned on my laptop. I plugged my headphones into the audio jack and started charging my phone in the nearby outlet. This was going to be a long day. Or night, basically the same thing at this hour. I rubbed my eyes from underneath my glasses and put my hood up. I got to edit thirteen videos in an hour, most were challenges and Q&As. 

'Maybe I should make a new cover.'

I haven't sang in a while. Singing wasn't one of my best talents, even when people said I sounded like an angel when I sang I usually ignored their praises. Acting was a much better suit. Maybe I could make a skit. Or I could do some game play. I wasn't even tired, no yawning at all. I sighed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. The microwave clock said '1:12'. I grabbed a random cup from the plastic dryer and got some latte mix from the cabinet. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity I found the milk and plainly made a leaf design out of the creamer. Sitting back down on the stiff chair I checked my Youtube feed. I decided to just watch a marathon of Diabolik Lovers until sun up. I didn't know why but I related to Shuu the most. Actually I do know. He's a bit lazy, like me. But he loves sleeping, and I can't sleep for the death of me. After watching all episodes in season one I blinked twice when I was the sunrising in the distance. I checked the clock again. 5:15. Well, I managed to pull another all-nighter. I started playing some of Fuuto's music and checked my Instagram feed.

"Pfft, Tumblr my ass."I scoff once I saw my feed again.

It felt as if someone else was in the room so I turned around and saw...

"Hey Yusuke. What are you doing up early?"

"O-Oh. I just came to do some extra studying."

"Cool, I'm going to move over to the living room. I've been sitting in this chair way too long."I grunt, cracking my back and lifting up my laptop and phone.

"Wait, how long've you been here?"

"Um...since twelve in the morning...I couldn't sleep."

"You shouldn't be having all-nighter's every night."he yawns and sits in the dining room.

Soon Ukyo walks down the stairs, pretty surprised to see Yusuke and I awake.

"What would you like for breakfast?"he asks.

That question was directed towards me more than to Yusuke, he'd eat anything. I just shake my head and put my hand out.

"I'm not hungry."

Ukyo's eyes narrow and he clicks his tongue in an annoyed manner. Never-the-less he gets breakfast ready for everyone else, and when done he sits next to me on the couch. 'Mom' clears his throat and grasps my attention.

"Can you explain why you've lost your appetite lately?"

"Um...I have a photo shoot today. I shouldn't be eating right now. Not unless I want to look bloated in magazines."

"That's a very bad habit to get into you know."

"I can manage. I'll eat tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! You will pass out if this keeps going on!"

"No, I've fasted for two weeks without anything to eat. I can survive two days. Anyway, I better get to my photo shoot. See ya Ukyo-kun."

"Sa-"

I run up the stairs before I could hear his protests. Sometimes it gets really annoying, when people try to force you to do something. I know he's right though. Maybe I am thinking about my body image a little too much. I reach my room and just grabbed my wallet and put both my phone and medication into my jacket pocket. I left the residence right before the clock struck 6:00 and walked to the studio. That was when I bumped into a friend of mine, who was also on their way to the same exact studio...for the same exact photo shoot.

"Hey Daisuke-san."

"Hey."he replied."Photo shoot?"

"Yep. Wanna hangout later?"I ask.

"Sure."

"Cool."

And that was all we said until we walked into our separate dressing rooms. Yoko was inside mine and handed me my outfit I needed to wear. It was a school girl costume. A little more erotic than its suppose to be, but it wasn't the worst.

"You're wearing this for the front page of Luxe."

"Cool. What about Daisuke-kun?"

"I've heard he's working on a rip jeans article or something like that. Now change!"

"Fine. Fine."