Chapter 53 - Talking In My Sleep?

DREAM LAND

(2 Years Ago)

"Daisuke-san...W-What are you do-"

"Shh, keep it down Saki-san. You wouldn't want the paparazzi to find us do you?"

"B-But...why are we in a closet?"

"So I could tell you how I feel. But that would be a waste of time. So I'll just get to the point."

The two stood in an empty closet, staring at each other's silhouettes. Until Daisuke's lips meet Saki's. Her first kiss. The only word that could describe this moment. Memorable. And neither of them, wanted this moment in paradise to end.

Ukyo P.O.V

"It's already 10am."I mumble."Where is she?"

Maybe I was a little too hard on Saki-chan. She is still a teenager, a child at heart. She wouldn't understand how much...I cared about her. Everyone left for work, but today I got the day off to do some end-of-summer cleaning. School was starting soon so my younger siblings were shopping for supplies. It is rare for the house to be empty. It was hard for even myself to believe that every one of my brothers and sister are already growing out of their childhood actions of screaming and running through the whole apartment building. Being one of the oldest, I was also the one who watched over them all. It was just my onii-chan instinct, that tries to make sure that each one of my siblings are safe and happy. I finished cleaning the 5th floor a few hours ago and decided to move onto the fourth. I passed by the bedrooms but stopped once I heard some mumbling in Saki-chan's room. Strange, I thought she was still asleep. A debate in my head began. Should I knock or should I just ignore her? Before my conscious could confirm my choices I knocked on the door. The mumbling didn't stop, in fact, it grew louder. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Saki-chan? I'm opening the door now."

I open the door, finding it unlocked. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Her room was very neat and tidy, all except for some manga on her desk. I shouldn't be snooping through her room. But I couldn't help but blush at the 'yaoi' manga that overstocked the shelves. I saw a small bunny nibbling on some pocky outside on the balcony. I decided not to bother it, it might be one of Saki's pets. Now, for the reason I barged into this room. Saki's eyes were closed, her heavy comforter was up to her neck and she was gripping the pillow she was laying on tightly. She seemed normal, except it was as if she was chanting someone's name...

"D-Daisuke...-san...Daisuke..."

Why does that name sound so familiar? I'm probably just going crazy. She needs to wake up, its not healthy to oversleep like this. I shake her shoulder softly and she stirs slightly.

"Saki-chan. It's time to wake up."

All of a sudden her hand shot out from her pillow and gripped my forearm. Saki then flipped me over her and pulled her arms around my waist. For someone who was asleep she sure had reflexes. I tried moving back but I only ended up hitting the wall to the left of her bed. I was cornered. I swore to myself, what if someone were to walk in here and misinterpret the situation. My cheeks heat up as I heard a soft moan escape from her mouth and her small, fragile hands clung onto my red dress shirt. What was she dreaming about? I was about to force her awake until I felt a pair of lips capture mine. She was kissing me... I didn't know what to do, push her off? She'd get mad! And she seemed to be enjoying herself... Wait, what am I saying? Stupid Ukyo-baka, stupid. Think about her and her feelings for once. Then I notice...she was only wearing her underwear?! Why isn't she wearing her pajamas?! Or even a shirt for that matter. I felt her hands tug at the collar of my shirt, and I...I just snapped. She looked so vulnerable...and cute. My lips which were frozen at the time, started moving in sync with hers. It surprised me how a girl like her could push me over my limit. My left arm hung onto the small of her back, deepening the kiss as she started unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't stop her. Her fingertips grazed my chest, causing me to groan in the heated kiss. Her bandages around her stomach touched my abdomen, only making me admire her courage to fight. She was so beautiful. Her touch so intoxicating, as if it was getting me addicted to the feeling of her skin touching mine. Her plump breasts push against my chest, our connection to our lips break. Saki-chan quietly gasps when I cup her left mound in my right hand. Who knew she'd be so sensitive... Her hands traveled from my chest, and her arms wrapped around the back of my neck. She whimpered at the touch, making it even harder for me to stop. Why am I even doing this? I shouldn't take advantage of her like this...but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. Saki pulled me into one more heated kiss, our tongues intwined as I gasp. She was an amazing kisser, even in her sleep. I forcefully won in our playful battle and Saki-chan suddenly broke away from the kiss. A trail of saliva breaking as she rested onto my shoulder.

"What are you doing to me?"I whisper, and push a stray hair behind her right ear.

"I could ask you the same thing...Ukyo-kun."she whispers back with her eyes still closed.

"Y-You were awake?"I gasp, blushing wildly.

Her eyelids lift lightly, and her sparkling magenta eyes meet my blue ones. I prepared myself for a snarky comeback from her, but Saki-chan just smiles and sighed.

"Of course I was. I was acting. I woke up when I felt you wrap your arm around my waist...Ukyo-kun?"

"H-Hai?"

"I...I'm sorry...about yesterday. I shouldn't have talked back to you...Gomen."Saki breaths, as she removes her arms from my neck.

I missed her warmth, and I managed to resist the urge to hold her in my arms once more.

"It is fine. I apologize as well. I shouldn't have been so hard on you Saki-chan."I reply and start buttoning my shirt and she put on a black nightdress from her dresser.

Out of no where...she started laughing. She turns around to face me and I blink twice in confusion.

"I find it kinda funny. You act so calm and polite, but in bed you're so...hot. Yeah that's the right word. A great kisser as well."

A bright red blush covers my cheeks and reached the tips of my ears, the hue putting Yusuke-nii's hair to shame. Saki-chan laughed again and pecked my cheek.

"Let's call this even Ukyo-kun."

"H-Hai..."

This woman will be the death of me.