Chapter 32 - Our Little Secret

The rest of the day went by quickly, although, I could tell that some of the brothers were starting to dislike me. But I didn't mind. If anything, this was what I really wanted. To be treated like I wasn't there for once instead of being so envied and cared for. It was the day of the photoshoot, but just like some moments in life. Nature was against us. Pouring droplets of water tapped the bedroom window as I sigh and change into a black hoddie and jean shorts. I tied on my white and red converse and grabbed my purse. Hal and Yoko were going on a date while my brother decided to practice swimming in the indoor pool. He was quite surprised when he heard that I had other plans besides watching him swim. I walked out of the hotel with my hood up and headed toward my destination. Miwa's summer house. I always entered this way, through Ema's balcony. She leaves it open for me now which was nice. I opened the sliding door only to find out she wasn't there. But someone else was.

"Hey there Fuuto-kun."

"Hey Saki-chan. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to spend some quality time with my favorite idol."

He chuckles and rubs him temples in an irritated way.

"Well arigato. I need to spend some time away from these idiot brothers of mine."

We walk out of the room and head out the front door. I guess everyone else was doing there own thing today. The storm cleared up a bit, just enough for the two of us to walk without getting wet.

"Do you want to go...shopping?"Fuuto asks, a finger on his chin.

"What about we go out to eat too...yeah let's do that. And since I brought up food I'll be paying."

"Fine by me. I heard there's mall across the island. I'll call my driver."

"You have a driver at the Bahamas?"

"Have you ever heard of Uber baka?"

"Tsk, of course I have. Anyway, maybe the weather is going to be better tomorrow. Yoko-chan said that the photoshoot will only take about 2 hours."

"Hmm, not bad."remarks Fuuto as an Uber car stops by and we get in."Main Island Mall. And let's be quick."

The driver nods and starts driving across the island.

"So...how are those idiot brothers of yours?"I ask making a small conversation with the excited teen idol next to me.

"Eh. The usual. Although... Tsubaki and lori are pretty pissed at you for slapping Onee-chan."he smirks. "Its time someone gave her some sense. That girl can't stay so dense forever."

"I agree."

"Well you seem pretty casual for someone who just lost two of her crush-ee's."he smirked.

"Tsk, I wasn't interested in either of them anyway. I understood Tsubaki would be mad at me...but lori? He seemed so...princely."I whisper.

"That's what I call a good mask."snickered Fuuto.

"I thought they would understand how I feel. I guess I thought wrong. And I'm sick and tired of Osamu...but I can't get him out of my mind."

Fuuto's smile fell as he heard Osamu's name and I could tell he was gritting his teeth in hopes of stopping his outburst.

"As much as I want to...his smile is always there. And his laugh and motives as well. I hate him so much but I just can't forget about him."

"That son of a bitch. He deserves to die slowly. He killed his whole family and then he tried to kill your friends. Ema remembers him too. She mentioned him while she was ranting to my brothers..."

"I am going to visit his cell when I get back to Japan. I need closure. And I can't do that while I'm still in the Bahamas..."

"Then we'll go."

"What?!"

"We'll go back to Japan today. My brothers are busy until dinner and my sister is with then too."

"My friends are busy too. But are you sure you just want to run away in the middle of your family trip? Your family would freak out."

"It isn't much of a family without you there Saki-chan."

"Then it's settled. We're going back to Japan today. And it'll be our little secret."I state.

"Yeah, it's nice to hangout with you again...Saki-chan."

"Likewise Fuuto-kun."

"Hey driver! Get us to Paradise Springs and the Asahina Summer House!"