Chapter 38 - You'll Never See Me Again

Tsubaki and everyone else just stood there, mouths hanging open. That was when I realized how much I just told everyone about me. I sighed and clenched my fists. They're hopeless. I click my tongue and shove past Tsubaki, I felt his hand on my shoulder. Holding me back from my freedom...

'Who am I kidding? I'll never experience freedom...life is my prison. And nothing can set me free.'

"Why did you tell us this any sooner?"

"Because...there was no point. Telling people about my pitiful life sounds like it would help me forget it. But it doesn't. It just makes me relive all the pain...the suffering and hate. But, since you asked ever so kindly Tsubaki-kun. I'll move out. If it'll make you guys happy."I push his hand off my shoulder and walk away."I don't want to be a burden anymore."

I walk down the stairs, ignoring the sharp pain in my chest. All of a sudden my grip on the handle bar tightened as my chest contracted painfully.

'What's happening to me?'

My vision blurs for a second, but I ignored it. I was probably still sobbing like a child. Inside my room, I take a look at my little set up. Most of my clothes were still in boxes, and the only things unpacked properly were my manga and video games. I sigh and stuff everything on the shelf into my backpack. I then threw all my boxes out my window like a badass. They landed with soft thuds and I applauded at my impatient self when nothing broke open. I threw my backpack out as well and landed on the ground after falling from balcony to balcony. I carried boxes one by one to the front of the building and called Hal, since he was the only person I knew that had a pickup truck.

"Hal-kun? I need your truck."

"Why?"

"I'm moving out, and...is it okay if I stay at your place for the night? I want to see the kids..."

"Sure! Yoko-chan is here as well, oh, and Yuri-kun is heading toward your place. I think he has my truck..."

"Perfect! Thanks Hal-kun!"

"See ya soon...Cici-chan."

"Why you little-"

He then hung up right when I was about to release my rage at him. A dark red pickup truck parked in front of my and a certain pink haired male walked out and sent me a gleaming smile.

"Yo! Saki-chan!"

"Hey Onii-chan. Can you help me load my boxes?"

"Sure...you're leaving now?"

"Yeah..."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, this is what he does when he's brain storming. While he was standing there, looking like an idiot, I finished putting my eight boxes into the open truck. He sighed once more when he heard me throw my backpack into the back seat. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, taking the time to notice his Meiji University jacket and blue and black swim shorts. He pushed up his glasses and patted my head. I blush at the touch and he smirks.

"Aw Saki-chan is so cute when she blushes!"

"Tsk, idiot. Let's go."

He gets into the car and I was about to get into the passenger seat when I heard someone faintly scream my name.

"Saki-chan!"

I look back at the complex to see Ema running up to me, a few of the brothers (Ukyo, Hikaru, Tsubaki, Azusa, Natsume, Wataru, lori, Yusuke, and Subaru) following close behind her. I glared daggers at them. All of them. Ema didn't mind though, she ignored my threatening glares and gripped onto the hem of my shirt like a toddler. Pleading puppy eyes glancing at my cold empty ones.

"Why do you want to leave?"

"Isn't it obvious? Your brothers are treating me like I'm part of your family...you as well. As much as I know I should feel flattered...I can't. I'm a burden. I know that now. And I knew it from the start. And to think I could actually forget my past for a moment! Honestly Ema, I think your stupidity may be rubbing off on me! I know where I'm not welcome and I just walked to tell you...I'll miss you. You too Juli-san. You won't see me for a while now...and I won't promise you'll see me again. You'll never see me again. The truth is...I'm leaving because I'm tearing you apart from your family...Now, my brother is probably getting pissed at me, so bye."I say placing a soft, friendly kiss on her cheek.

Ema blushed and touched her cheek with one hand, I smile at her and spin on my heel, walking to the truck. I hop in and nod to Yuri, he nods back and we drive off... Soon enough the place where I called home disappeared in the distance.

"I'm glad I got away from that place..."