Chapter 57 - Waking Up Again

WARNING! WARNING! FULL BLOWN LEMON APPROACHING!!!
______________________________________

I woke up. I didn't even know that I fell asleep. I was still facing the window as lighting crashed outside, rain still pouring onto the streets below. I gripped onto the pillow and tried to fall back asleep. But it was just too loud. How could anyone sleep in these conditions. I felt a tingling sensation crawl through my chest. I was about to get up and take my medication but I remembered...I just took my medication an hour ago. My eyes glanced down to see an arm wrapped around my chest, another one wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to the side and saw Azusa hugging onto me like a child. His glasses were off, but I thought he looked much better with them on. The hair that covered his eye was slightly askew. And I have to say...he looked adorable.

'These brothers are turning me into a whore...'

I was going to laugh at my thoughts until I felt his hand slightly squeeze my breast, causing my to writh forward out of instinct. Why do I have to be so goddamn sensitive there?! Yet another squeeze caused me to whimper quietly. This one caused Azusa to wake up, my slightly flustered form visible in the moonlight.

"Is something wrong?"he asked, getting up.

I swore under my breath as he sat up and forgot that he was still hugging my chest. I slightly gasp and curl up in a fetus position. Azusa blinks twice, clearly confused in this situation. I place my hand on his own that was sitting on my chest.

"I-I'm sensitive there."I said all in one breath."Please let go."

Azusa notices where his hands were and he quickly removes them, but not before causing me to lightly moan due to the quick movement. I turned to face Azusa and sat up, his face turning bright red.

"You shouldn't let random men sleep with you Saki-chan...you might just regret it..."he sighs and combs a hand through his hair in an annoyed fashion.

"You aren't a random person. You're my friend. And a great one at that."I smile and peck his left cheek.

"You shouldn't tease me either."he blushes and touches the spot where I kissed him."And I believed you miss your target..."

"What that a quote from 'Panzer of the Dead'? Yup! I remember i-"

I saw Azusa quickly lean in, taking my lips in his. His right hand rested on my cheek while the other was at the small of my back. His lips moved slowly, almost at a teasing pace. I didn't move though, I just sat there, my hands gripping the white sheet beneath me. Azusa breaks the kiss and sits back down, his eyes avoiding mine.

"I don't regret it. I love you and I'm determined to show you."he states, his hold on my back and face never faltering.

I just sat there and looked down. I felt so...dirty. Why do I always find myself in these positions with these brothers. Why can't they just be normal friends. I should've known that was impossible. Why do they love me anyway?

"Azusa-kun...why do you love me anyway? Please be honest."

He seemed a bit taken aback by my question.

"I don't even love myself. How could anyone love me."

A minute passed and he still didn't reply. I sighed and slapped his hand off me before getting off the bed and walking over to the table with all my clothes.

"I should've known this was just a sick joke."I grunt and walk toward the bathroom to change.

I don't care where I go. I just need to be anywhere but here. As I was just two steps from the closed bathroom door I felt a strong hand grab both my wrists, pinning me against it with a loud bang. Azusa's leg was in between both of mine, if he tried anything I'd give him a good kick at his Adam's apple. I glared into Azusa's eyes while he just stared into mine.