Chapter 43 - Five

3rd P.O.V

Each of the brothers look on in horror at the scene before them. Talking quietly to each other at the far end of the room. Hal answered many of their questions as Saki and Osamu sat down.

"What are they doing Hal-chan?"asked Wataru.

"It's better if you don't look, Wataru-chan."he responds."Same to you Masaomi, it'll get a bit...messy."

Masaomi flushes and quickly walks into the kitchen with Wataru.

"What are they doing?"

This time it was Yusuke's turn to ask.

"They're playing a game. It's called Russian Roulette. There's one revolver, with one bullet. Many people can play, but in this case only those two are playing. There's no skill involved, just luck. They take turns and spin the barrel after every turn. And this is where luck comes in. They spin the revolver and shot themselves in the head. If the bullet isn't placed in the specific area of the barrel...it won't shoot. But if it is, it shoots and the person gets shot right in the head. There are six slots in that barrel so there's a 1 out of 6 chance one of them is going to get hit for each turn."explains Hal as he watches Osamu pull the trigger.

Nothing fired. Saki then takes the gun and spins the barrel.

"That's crazy!"gasps Azuse."She shouldn't be doing this!"

"Obviously. Being the only person who understamds the law in this house."grumbles Ukyo."She could be tried as a murderer if she doesn't stop."

"Then Yoko-chan would be her lawyer. I know lawyers have hearts Kyo-nii. Saki was doing this out of self-defense."states Natsume."We all know who is the real one at fault here."

Ukyo sighs, Natsume was right in a way. Osamu was the one who resorted to violence in the beginning. Bailing someone out of prison in this matter was illegal in itself...

"How did he get bailed out of prison? He's a murderer and is proven to be mentally ill...so how?"Ukyo thinks to myself.

"He got some help from some rich brats."snapped Hal.

Everyone could tell that behind his calm actions that he was trying so hard not to strangle Osamu on the spot. Saki pulled the trigger. Nothing fired. She smirked and tossed the gun back to Osamu who pulled the trigger after circling the barrel around. Nothing fired again. Saki spun the barrel and placed the entrance to her temple. Again...nothing fired.

"This is a very tedious game. But the tension isn't something anyone should ignore. Remember, anyone who is sensitive to gore should not watch."said Hal.

More and more of the brothers retreated to the kitchen. It was only Hal, Ukyo, Yoko, lori, and Natsume left in the living room. Osamu spun the barrel. And froze once he placed the tip on his temple. The smile on his face grew, Saki knew exactly what happened and started smirking.

"Hmm...looks like the weight is off with this one...Good game...Saki-chan."

"Good game...Osamu."

Osamu closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. A glass shattering bang filled the floor and splotches of red covered the already red couch. Osamu's top half fell onto the black coffee table. His left hand dropping the revolver to the floor. A pool of blood and grey matter spread over the table and dripped onto the wooden floor. It was over. Saki won. She stood up and fell back to the ground. Her wound was bleeding pretty badly and the blood she lost was scattered throught the complex. She said one last thing before passing out.

"What are you all doing? Call the cops."