Chapter 42 - Russian Roulette

I slowly look through the window...and my eyes widen. I couldn't believe my eyes. Blood. Blood was smeared on the windows. The dark red looked black in the night sky. I slowly read the words, reading them over and over again.

'Smile for me'

Ema follows my eyes and shrieks, Hal and Yoko run down with guns drawn.

"WHERE IS THAT SICK BASTARD?!"screams Hal.

"Up here."

"That annoying voice..."I mumble, turning around and pointing my gun up at the snickering man at the top of the steps.

Osamu was standing on the stairs, a gun in his left hand. His black hair shadowed his eyes in a sinister manner. His black muscle shirt and blue jeans showed that he only had one other weapon, a revolver. Which made it even more scarier. After reaching the bottom step Hal and Yoko stood in front of the thirteen men and Ema, I was the only thing separating Osamu from the others. I did not hesitate to point the barrel at his forehead. He stopped within two inches of the gun and pointed his own at my chest. Hal and Yoko's guns never wavered as well. My eyes narrowed when his smirk came into view.

"Come on darling, no need to be like that. Are you still mad that I dumped you?"

"I couldn't care less if you dumped me, I hated you then and I hate you now. So get out of my life before you get hurt."

Osamu's finger teased the trigger of his weapon pointing it even closer to my chest. I stepped forward and pressed the barrel to his forehead.

"Go on, pull the trigger Osamu."I chuckle.

"Oh, I'll pull the trigger..."

All of a sudden his shifted his position so his gun was aimed at a different person. And with that one move, he pulled the trigger.

"Ema!"

I pushed his arm to the side, just as he fired, the bullet missed Ema by a mere centimeter and a painful ringing filled everyone's ears. Osamu scowled at me and aimed at me. He pulled the trigger once more, hitting me right in the abdomen. I clicked my tongue. Yoko and Hal shot at Osamu, him dodging each bullet with ease. He was laughing, laughing at my pained form. Hal was about to run up to him with a knife, but I stood up. Wiping to the stray blood leaking from my mouth, which turned into a large grin.

"I see, you still know how to use a gun."I cough, blood splattering onto the ground.

"Impressed by me I see."smirked Osamu, placing a hand on my wound as I flinch. I slap his hand away and shakily stand up straight, much to everyone's surprise.

"As if... I want you to die. But no one will kill you. Not Hal. Not Yoko. Not me. Only you. No one else. That's why...I want to make a deal. For all the pain you cause...You know what I have in mind Osamu..."

"You still think you have the upper hand don't you Saki-chan. Fine, let's play."

"Saki-chan! Are you seriously going to do this?!"screams Yoko, running toward me.

That was when I made the bold move of pointing the gun at her. She freezes and looks at me in confusion.

"She'll be fine."says Hal, placing a hand on Yoko's shoulder."She's never lost a game."

"But neither did that fucking cunt!"yells Yoko, lundging at Osamu.

Hal quickly grabs her arms with one hand and used the other to knock her out. Yoko limply fell into his arms as he looks to me.

"You better win this. Yoko-chan won't let me live this down."he says.

The words he used made it sound like a joke. But his blank facade never changed. I nod and slowly sit on the floor, next to the black coffee table. Osamu sits across from me and took out his revolver. He took out every single bullet, all except for one. He immediately spins the barrel and places the enterance to his temple.

"Let's start shall we...darling."he sneers, pulling the trigger.