Chapter 47 - "Sakura Club!"

I stayed up even longer to get my room sorted out. If I was going to live here for who knows how long, I'd need to get comfortable. I dragged all my boxes inside and unpacked my clothes first, stuffing them into my walkin closet. I then took out my manga and anime into the top twelve shelfs next to my bed and the rest are for DVDs, CDs, and video games. I find my still set up bed all cozy and ready for sleeping. But all I saw was my backpack. I unpacked everything onto my vanity and desk until it was to my liking. My bathroom was okay, I guess I forgot to pack everything in there. I sigh and hop into bed. But I didn't sleep. I just stared at my room. Extra space bothered me for some reason. I had two shelves open for...anything. I saw an empty corner to the left of my bed closest to the window.

'Maybe I can make my recording studio there...'

I started making a mental blueprint of everything, in the end I thought it was all a waste of time so I grabbed one of my yaoi manga from the shelf. What? I get drunk from my own awesomeness and make stupid choices. I flipped to a random page and saw a slip of paper fall out of the book. I stared at it in my lap.

'College Choices! Hope to see a bright future!'

I remember now...

Flashback (Characters from Sakura Trick)

"Saki-senpai! You need to pick a college! Please!!!"pleaded Yuu Sonoda.

"Eh..."That was all I said in reply.

"My nee-chan is right. You need to find a career path!"said her sister Mitsuki, pointing a finger up to the sky.

"I don't really have a dream. My showbiz career has already taken off, why would I want to find ANOTHER career?"I sigh, placing another stick of pocky between my lips.

"Well if you change your mind, we'll all be going to Linazaki University in Tokyo."whispered Shizuku.

"Woah, the big city? What classes?"

"I'm going to become nurse!"cheered Haruka.

"Me too!"smiled Yuu.

"I'm thinking of becoming a model."thought Kotone.

"You sure do have the body for that."chuckles Yuzu."I'm going to become a teacher! That way I'll be able to yell at annoying little brats!"

"I don't think that's what teachers are SUPPOSED to do."giggled Kaede."I'm going to become an engineer."

"I'm thinking of becoming a software developer at Google!"beamed Mitsuki.

"I want to be either a seiyuu or a clothing designer."stated Shizuku.

"Nice. Good luck. I hope you all achieve your dreams. Who knows? I might see you all in college!"I wink.

"For real Saki-senpai?!"gaped Kotone.

"Probably. Anyway, Sakura club forever!"I yell, thrusting my fist into the middle of our little circle.

A pink bracelet that was encircled with glass preserved sakura petals hung from my wrist. We all fist bumped, our bracelets clinked and we watched as each other's silhouettes disappear in the distance.

"Bye bye!"

Flashback Ends

The same pink bracelet was being shifted from my left hand to my right as I remembered. I met those girls while hanging out at my favorite cafe. They seemed a bit annoying and loud. But after a while I guess I got attatched to them. They told me that they were going to be their last school's graduating class and I told them how I went to Iwatobi. We all became friends and being the same age as the eldest Mitsuki, we related to many things. And soon, I found out that they were all lesbians. That didn't bother me though. They were and always be great friends of mine. Thus, I formed the Sakura Club! After Mitsuki and I graduated, I lost contact with my little girl group. This might be a good opportunity for some 'human socialization'. Linazaki University huh? Its a school that teaches all kinds of career choices. From a nurse to an astronaut to plain entrepreneurs.

'Maybe I should go to college...but what should I major in?'

I was at the top of my class in all subjects but the class that really stood out was... 'Photography & Filming' as well as 'Acting & Art'. I would be able to take three classes and those were two out of the three. That was when I saw something that actually surprised me. 'Life Choices & Psychology'. I know it sounds stupid but at this time in my life I think it was the best choice I could do. I took my laptop that was neatly placed on my desk and signed in. Summer was almost over and many people were trying to get into the college. Enterance Exams were on August 12. Tomorrow. I slammed onto my headboard and irritatingly screamed into my pillow. After my little outburst I entered my information that included my high school diploma and current occupation. All that fun stuff... I got a confirmation email stating my testing time and my fellow classmen who were trying to get accepted in as well on the list of people who already took the enterance exams and passed into the college. I was bored and decided to just read through the list. A few names stood out but some really stood out. Surprisingly...the whole Sakura Club was included. No doubt Yuu was tutored by Haruka for a bit. I smiled and my happy thoughts were interuppted by an itching, tugging feeling on my chest.

'Time to take my medication. At 10:57pm.'