Chapter 60 - Night With Daisuke-san

I look to my left to see...

"Hey Daisuke-san."

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I was buying a dress with one of my friend's brothers. You?"

"I was just buying something. Is it alright if we hangout? We can head to my house."

"Sure, I don't think Hikaru-kun would mind."I smile and follow him out of the mall.

Daisuke lived in this neighborhood and he took short walks around his block. This is usually what happens when we see each other in public. We randomly greet each other and end up going out of our planned schedule to hangout. Some people could call the two of us blunt but I prefer understanding. We both know that the two of us can't hangout together forever, we were lucky to see each other every three months. So it is usually a gift to find each other. We pass by a cross walk, listening to music through our individual earbuds. Daisuke's house was more of an studio in Wanoli Homes and Apartments. There were many celebrities living in this area as I could see some familiar faces from showbiz here and there. We reached his building and head inside the elevator. It was very generic and simple, normal everything. I found this place cozy and open. Daisuke reached into his pocket for the key as I check my noftifications. I got a message from Ukyo that said if I didn't tell him where I was by lunch that I'd be grounded until I'm 20...lunch was two hours ago. I laughed a bit when they seemed to have forgotten. Or they just didn't know. My birthday was on November 25, I would be turning 20. It was the twentieth of September so if Ukyo was true to his word then I would be grounded for two months. I shrugged it off and decided that I should just clear my head. Daisuke held open his door for me as I walk in, my Luxe shopping bag lagging behind me.

"Care to explain why it looks like you have a dozen of mosquito bites on your neck?"he asks."Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee please. I got this yesterday, dumb bed bugs. Now I need to change my mattress."I lie as he nods.

"Do you want to spend the night here?"

"If you don't mind, I'll take the couch."

"Fine by me."he says and hands me a cup of coffee and leans against the kitchen counter while I sit on the floor infront of the coffee table.

"So...you bought a dress? Saki-san you never cease to surprise me."

"I just bought it for a college dance thing...by the way...what are you doing next Friday night?"

Daisuke froze and looked up for a moment before going back to sipping his drink.

"...Are you asking me to go to the dance with you?"

"Um...yeah. But if you're busy then I c-"

"Sure I'll go. Just text me the info later. Now, did you tell your friend that you're stay over?"

"Pfft, like I'd tell Ema-chan. I'm still kinda pissed at her brothers for being so nosey."

"I can understand that. Anyway, Yoko-san tried to call me this morning and said she couldn't find you. So she gave me this."states Daisuke before handing me a skript."Its for your next movie audition."

I politely take the skript from him and flip through the pages. I kept seeing the words...love. Romantic. Hate. Tears. Feelings. I shook my head and put the booklet into the shopping bag.

"Want to watch a movie?"I ask.

"Hmm....sure. Do you want anything to eat for lunch? I know it's like 3pm but why not eat."asked Daisuke, opening up the cabinets.

"No thanks. I'm still a bit bloated. But maybe we could make some popcorn."I chuckle and he nods.

"Alright. I'll go get you some extra clothes for you. The TV remote is over there."