Chapter 25 - I Am Done With This Family

I woke up the next say to see I slept through breakfast. I didn't mind through, my appetite died at the sight of rain outside. Looks like I can't leave the house in this weather. I yawn and stretch. My pajamas were slightly wrinkled but I thought it would be fine to wear them for the day.

 My pajamas were slightly wrinkled but I thought it would be fine to wear them for the day

My oversized shirt reached mid-thigh, looking as if I wasn't wearing shorts underneath. I couldn't decide if I wanted to change or not, until I let my lazy side get the best of me. I was too lazy to change. I leave the room after making my bed and walk into the living room. I surprised to see they were in the middle of breakfast and Ema greeted me with a small 'Ohayo.'

"Ohayo."I say back.

Ukyo was about to get another plate for me but I decided against it.

"I don't have an appetite right now."I say.

Ema and Masaomi looked at me with worried faces but I just face plant onto the couch. Hikaru looked amused and sits next to me. I turn around and sit up, my hair slightly frizzy, much to Louis' loathing.

"So, Saki-chan. Did you sleep well?"asks Hikaru.

"Eh, pretty well. I just feel a bit tired though...-"before I could complete my sentence, I realized I was starting to feel a bit sick...VERY sick.

I quickly shoot up and run to the bathroom. Cramps and all.

'Shit I forgot.'

"Saki-chan?!"gasps Ema, leaving her half-eaten plate and running up to catch me.

I run into our room and run into the bathroom. Ema runs in with me and shuts the door behind her. I gripped my hair out my face and vomited. Ema rubbed my back and asked me what was wrong. Another cramp stabbed my abdomen, causing me to groan in pain. 

"I hate this time of the month..."I groan.

Ema blushed and opened the bathroom door, she came back with a pack of pads. I take them from her and smile.

"You're such an angel you know that."

"A-Arigato."

She closes the door behind her and I put on a pad and wash my face.

'Idiot why did you need to forget?'

I sigh and clench the counter in pain. Now I just wanted to lock myself in my room. But I decided against it, the others are probably worried about me. And I doubt Ema would tell them a valid answer without using the girl codes like 'Red River of Death' or 'Red Dot'. My personality never really changed, just my reflexes and the painful cramps. I walk slowly into the living room to see Ema blushing bright red, the others surrounding her with worried and confused faces.

"What's wrong with Saki-chan?"

"Is she sick?"

"Why can't you tell us?"