MY True self

I made this clan up.
Recap:

I started to cry when I was singing because this is basically my past and life. I completely forgot about school when I was singing this song because I was singing the same song till 6pm. I ran back home, showered, then came down to eat dinner or you could say lunch, brushed my teeth and went back to sleep.

(Ako PoV)

I woke up at 6:30.-great an hour to get ready- -wait is it the time when we get put in teams- - YH I am gonna bring my phone ya know- I got ready and walked to school.

I sat down waiting and waiting. You know you forgot to give me food and to introduce me to them-nya.
"Oh yea just go to sleep and forget the food" I said looking like an idiot. Purrfect sat on my lap and slept. I started to touch and hum to Purrfect.And guess what I started to daydream, again. I snapped out of my memory when I heard shouting.

I turned my head to where that loud noise is. Aaaannnddd I found Ino and pinky there panting hard, they came running towards me."get out you freak that's my seat" Ino shouted
"Yeah get out and sasuke would never like you, you're freak"pinky shouted
"Lo pasé fatal" I mumbled. But it was a good that I said that in Spanish. I got out my phone and listened to 7 years. Until this. Pinky ripped my earphones out and shouted " GET THE HELL OUT AND DON'T IGNORE ME" -oh no she did not do that, INNER OUT- -gladly-"do you know who I am pinky, AND DON'T EVER TOUCH MY EARPHONES DO ONE THING TO THEM AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR DEATH" I shouted and threw pinky and Ino to the opposite wall making them faint with a big dent. At this time I already knew the hokage was doing his thing, when his look through his crystal ball.

(Hokage PoV)

"Ah this boy is Sasuke Uchiha, and yes the last survivor" I said showing them Sasuke. Then a loud noise came next to Sasuke, I looked next to him. It was Ako looking very angry and saying this.
"do you know who I am pinky, AND DON'T EVER TOUCH MY EARPHONES DO ONE THING TO THEM AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR DEATH" she shouted while grabbing Sakura and Ino and throwing it to the opposite wall, making the poor girls faint and the wall looking like it's going to break any minutes now. We all looked shocked and probably thinking to never get her angry again." Who is she?, SHES FULL OF YOUTH" (you can guess who that is already) Guy shouted.
"She's new, her name is Ako no surname "I said

(Ako PoV)

I looked up and waved my hand while grinning. I got a piece of paper and wrote down. I made sure the paper was clear and showed it, to the hokage. I was pointing the paper to the ceiling looking like an idiot. I put my phone on camera to get ready.

(Hokage PoV)

Ako looked at us with a piece of paper saying 'if ya gonna stalk us then might as well come instead and put me in team 7'. -how did she know-"who will teach Ako" I said.everyone put there hands up,I chuckled. "Kakashi you will teach her since you already know her okay"

"Ok Hokage-sama I will teach her" Kakashi said.

(Ako PoV)

- man this is too long- I get up and called shikamaru to wake up. He sat up while I was getting ready to take a picture.
3.............

2.........

1....

SNAP
I fell on the ground laughing my butts off."d-d-did n-n-naruto kissed d-duck butt........KAKJAHJAHHAJAHAH"I said as I tried to hold my laughter."naruto, duckbutt I respect your true inner" I said

"I AM NOT GAY" naruto shouted

"Awwww I always wanted a gay friend"I sadly said" so duckbutt are you gay?"I asked
"NO IM not gay" Sasuke said losing his cool.
I then heard duckys fan girls saying'NARUTO'. - damn when do they ever learn-. The door opened showing Iruka there.
"Alright you are each in a team, I will say each team out loud"(AN I'm lazy sooo I'm gonna go to the team 7 bit)"team 7 :  Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and because of the odd numbers in our class, there will be Ako. You will meet your sensei after lunch" Iruka said. He waved us bye and everyone went out side.

(An: team 7 is waiting for their sensei)
"where is our sensei, HES LATE" Naruto shouted.
"Um guys I'm gonna go to the roof okay" I mumbled quite enough for Sasuke to hear. I went up on the roof. Waiting, waiting, waiting annnnndd waiting.

I felt someone watching me, so I turned my head around and saw a hot guy with black hair and eyes well, the eyes are like dark grey with a black suit." Who are you?" Not caring to bring out my kunai.
"Master, come home after you meet your team, I'll tell you everything I know" he disappeared when he finished.
(10 minutes later)

Everyone is here, kashi is sit on the bar, while we all sit on the stairs. Kakashi told us to introduce ourselves. That's when I started to daydream.
"KO....AKO" Naruto said trying to get my attention.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT.......oh" I shouted."The names Ako don't know much about my self did have a young sister I guess my likes are singing, being sarcastic, making new friends, helping people. My dislikes are fan girls/boys aka *cough* pinky*cough*, people who are stuck up*cough* duckbutt *cough*, who think they're better and purposely annoy people like me by asking too much questions and yea bye" I jumped over the bars, I could hear people shouting at me. I ran fast to get home-faster, faster come on- I got home and saw the same guy. I was really happy that I finally get to know who I am."what's name and why do you call me your master" I asked. He chuckled" I am sorry master I forgot my manners, I am Lucifer and you are the princess of hell or you could say underworld. You are a vampire but you could control yourself therefore I shall serve you master"Lucifer said bowing his head.
"Put head up and close your eyes" he did what I said. I ran up to him and hugged him while crying, till I fell asleep.

(An: I was going to upload it yesterday but it was too short. Hope you enjoy!!!)