Awakening

Recap:

Ako:
She's now back with her real body and is training to get use to her body. She still loves Sung-hoon (her adopted son) and now crowned as Queen of hell or underworld. That's make Sung-hoon as prince but not by blood.

Sung-hoon:
He is still learning the language and the pronunciation. He is trying to learn his new lifestyle (being a prince)

Sebastian:
He still serves Ako and her son. But his duty is to protect Ako. He help her to make a better future for the underworld. He is now looking for a responsible butler for Sung-hoon. So he is looking for lucifer.

Dad-Ako:
He is trying to marry off Ako to the prince around the dimension. But that makes the relationship worst, now they are not talking.

Mom-Ako:
She doesn't want Ako to marry so fast and wants Ako to find her love. She is trying to understand Ako and make mother-daughter relationship/bond. She loves to cook and loves her people.

Ash:
He was send to hell by Sebastian as a surprise for Ako. He was shocked when he finally found her. Ash now promised to never leave her side. And is by her 24/7.

-------------------------------------------
(Ako POV)

Finally, I'm one with my body. I had to train in my body as I was used to my old 13 year old body. But can I just say I look FABULOUS. Sorry. (A/n: the pic up there or side) I now have dragon wings, which is cool. They're red and black. They also have claws at the tip of the wings, so I can hang from the wall or something.

I walked back home from the forest, and straight away I headed to my bedroom. I took a warm bubble bath. The warm water getting absorbed by my skin, made me want to close my eye. Soon my eyes closed.
Knock knock

I opened my glowing red eyes."Come in." I said, watching the door handle twist. Tiki came and bowed down.
"Sorry for the interruption M'lady." Ah, she's new around her.
"You know as soon you come, you tell me what's the reason." I saw panic in her blue eyes. I sighed.
"I'm so sorry M'lady! The Elders want to have a word of you M'lady." My eyes had blue flames off, all of the object flew up, the windows were cracking. Tiki left in fear.

Sebastian came in to see what was wrong. He bowed down and looked at my eyes.
"What's wrong M'lady?"
"The Elders wants to have a word." I stood up, and Sebastian wrapped the towel around my body.
"They are most likely to ask something about us, protect Sung-hoon." I nodded. I walked in my room. The maids were there, waiting for me. They picked reasonable clothes for this shit meeting.

Sung-hoon walked in my room with Sebastian.
"Hi mother!" Sung-hoon said.
"Hello" I kissed him on the forehead. "Honey, you will have to stay in this room, just in case the Elders wants to take you away from me." He nods."Sebastian will be here to protect you. I need to go now." I looked up and gave Sebastian the look. He nod to ensure me, he will keep my son safe, whether he's adopted or not.

(In the meeting room)

I walked in with Ash by my side. I looked at the Elders with red glowing eyes. I took my time to sit down, only to annoy them. With my powers, I made a barrier, to only keep the people in side that I can see and want to speak to. I found out that there was other people in the room hiding. Of course with my barrier only the inside could hear each other.

"We all come to speak to you My Queen." Elder 1 said.
"Don't call me Queen." I yelled quietly.
"My, my. Such temper my Queen." Elder 2 said.
"We all know that I could kill you in a mid second. Now stop spending your disgusting breath and Speak!" I yelled, as Ash growled at the to speak.
"The war is soon, M'lady. With our spys in each dimensions. We found that one leader made a deal with Madara." Elder 3 said with a serious look. I stopped and took a moment to think.
"Who is this leader?" I asked
"Ryuu." He's the one that Dad wanting me to marry off.
"What is their deal?" I asked.
"We don't know." They said. Come on. Think. Why would Madara make deal with a demon. Wait. The Ten tails. Of course! Or he wants the demon blood running in him, so his immortal.

"Meeting is dismissed." I said.
"Wait what? We need to find out the reason why." Elder 1 said.
"I found the reason, the ten tails or he wants the demon blood to run in him, so he's immortal. Or both."
"So what are we going to do?"
"I already have that in plan, now this is over I'll be going."

We walked in my office. Yes I have an office. I sat there and asked Sebastian to bring tea. Suddenly I had a big headache.
"Do you think it's time sasuke-kun?"
"Yes"
"Who's this?"
"This girl... is called Ako."
"Huh?"

"SEBASTIAN!!" I called as I felt my body being pulled. He immediately came. When he saw me, he noticed what was happening. Darkness hit me.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Sasuke's team except the Bitch. My eyes turned bright red.
"Hello."
"Sorry we are in war."
"I know I was waiting for you." I said. Getting up and stretching. I looked behind and saw the previous Hokage even the Third?! I turned at glared at that snake with my eyes glow bright red.
"Why was he dead?!"
"Wait, Ako I died of old age. No need to get angry." I pout.

"So guys how do I look? I'm in my real body. I know I look fabulous." I said making a model pose. They all sweatdropped at my comment. I then realised that I couldn't sense Itachi anywhere. Letting my dark aura out.
"Sasuke, where's Itachi?" I tilted my head. He had fear and panic in his eyes.
"You killed him, didn't you. After all I said."
"Sorry, I forgot you said it." "Doesn't matter, I'll revive him later."

We didn't move, it was so awkward. Sebastian came and I quickly changed my clothes, since I was still wearing this clothes I was in before I slept.

 Sebastian came and I quickly changed my clothes, since I was still wearing this clothes I was in before I slept

They will be needing all the help they can get. After all they are going to fight tailed beast, Madara and demons.

------------------------------------------
A/n: sorry for not updating for a while, I had a writers block and yea. I just wanted to relax while I can since I'm still in holiday.
See you soon!