The real reason

A/n I don't know why I'm not getting comments on this fanfic but, I just need to wait. So please comments on what I can improve or add.

Recap:

The people around me started to cry, I'm like really. At that moment I thought I was the best to run out, which I did. They did not notice me. I told my dragon to go and it 'poofed'.

----------------------------------------------

(Ako PoV)

4 hours of running with no breaks and I don't know where to start. What I'm planning to do was to get the two legendary sanin (sp?). The slug princess and the perv sage. The one thing that I do know is that the perv would be with women and 'collecting' information. The slug princess would be trading money or winning money. They're all separated in their own ways. I'll start with the perv.

I asked some people if they have seen a long white hair with red upside down triangles. To most people and one said "Yes, in the small town straight ahead."

"Thanks you very much. Do you need help on carrying then bag?" I asked as for repaying him. He just nodded. I picked to bags and followed him. We stopped at his house and he said "Thank you and hope you find him" I waved goodbye at him and started to run. Toward the town.

(Meanwhile back to the village)
(Hokage PoV)

The rest of the ninja came back and said she ran away. I sighed. "What should we do?" I asked.-why won't she tell us anything. She's like Kakashi, lost and can't be found. She masked herself.- I thought. The elders called me for a meeting.
"She ran away and knows to much about us." The women.

"But there has to be a reason. I mean the Chūnin is close, she might left because of training." I said, trying to protect her.

"There is no excuse Third hokage. She betrayed us." The elder man shouted. We all looked at her file, which was on the table in front of us. They got the stamp. My eyes widen but I quickly hid it. -That stamp, it can't be. The stamp that marked a person off of our village or any other villages.-

"She betrayed us as a konoha ninja. She will now be marked as a rouge ninja. She will be called 'The blood wolf' or 'The blood dragon'." They pressed the stamp on her file.- Poor girl she will find out when she's here. She's already been betrayed by her whole family.-

We all stepped out of the building and told my ANBU to call everyone outside in front of my house. I stepped on my balcony. "From now on we have a person who betrayed us all. Ako who is now a missing nin would be called 'The blood wolf' and 'The blood dragon'. If you see her in our village you must killed her. I'm sorry Ako." I shouted to rest except the last line. I looked for kakashi in the crowd to see him, but only a determined look wanting to kill her.

(Back to Ako)

I'm right in front of the spa or you could call it hell. No offence father, mother. But what I'm going to do will effect my history. I paid to go for a girls public bathroom and have a room to stay for a week. I'm naked but I have something to cover my parts. I stepped in the water, it sent a wave of shivering to my whole body. I lean for more and the water goes up to my shoulders. The cause of the water my breast to float. Great. I can feel someone watching me. Yep he's here. I put my act on and started to sing 'Elastic hearts'. To make him look at me and try to get me.