The black iced castle

This is for @turkeye1
Recap:

Oh didn't I tell you, I danced to it as well. It was hard to do them without a break. Let me get my imaginary scale. WOW!! I lost 20 kg, that means I'm now 48kg. Yes I was 68kg but so what, I showed muscles more then fat so it's looks like I was less than 60.

-----------------------------------------

(Ako POV)

I walked to the cave and Sebby put the most strongest genjutsu, to make other people to see a big broken rock. But I made sure only Sasuke can see the cave. I then opened the portal to hell aka home. I sighed, I'm gonna meet my  mother and my father again. I mean I haven't seen my mother yet but when she's married to dad then you know she's a bitch. But then again I haven't met her, so what can I say about her. But WOW I know my dad and I are not on the same page as a holy book is. Like why did my father had to leave me and basically give me to a family who abused me. Both physically and mentally. I still have the scars from them. I know in earth that hell and heaven is everywhere and that they are watching you. If so, then why didn't my dad save me from them if he saw what they did to me, or why didn't he kill them so I could bunk up with Jessie. Did that thought not go through him.

But even though I still need to ask why. It must be a good reason, that had to leave me with a family that I thought was mine for the whole 12 years. But then again I wouldn't have met Jessie or be where I am now.

Anyway. I held his hand but only the response to be a confused look on his face.
"Just incase I break my neck again and I don't want to be in coma again." He nods and smiles at me. Shutting my eyes, I wait till my foot touches the ground.

(5 minutes later)

I opens my eyes to see a beautiful sight. It's like an old village but a modern one that has a waterfall. This beautiful home as people call 'hell' is in a cave a very and I mean very large cave, probably underground cave. I gazed up and saw the the ceiling of the cave, full of glittering lights. The colours showed as a galaxy in a cave, just the lights shining down on the fallen creatures, gives as a slight hope. A hope a happiness and joyful and being in a home, calling all of us as family. From fallen angles, other vampires, werewolves, witches, fairies, shifter, normal people who didn't go to heaven and others that I don't even know.

As I stared amazed at my own home. Sebastian looks at me.
"Welcome home M'lady, this is who you are." With a warming smile he says that. I'm still amazed at the waterfall, I look on the top of the waterfall to see where it comes from. A black ice castle lies there with blue flames next to the entrance, it was beautiful, I mean you don't see BLACK ice everyday, Sebastian seems to know what I was amazed at and chuckles a bit.
"That M'lady is yours, your home." I blinked.
"Huh? I thought hell was going to be with the fire shit." He shakes his head as it's the normal thing he hears everyday. As we walked I already see creatures and people bowing down at me and the young are just smiling at me or running at me to see me properly or to talked to me.

"Priwncess, how awre you?" I look down to where the voice was heading. I see a young boy putting his hands up, wanting me to pick him up. And I do what he wants, I pinch his nose and he giggles a bit.
"I'm fine just haven't seen my home for a long time." I kissed his forehead. Stretching my neck trying to find his parent or someone who is looking for him. I looked at Sebastian mentally asking him a question. He shakes his head saying he doesn't have anyone. I bit my lips, thinking if I should adopt him or leave him or find parents for him.
"Do want to have a mum(or mom)?" He nods sadly.
"Do want me to your mum(or mom)?" He looks at me happily and nods quickly. Knowing it's not an everyday thing to be asked that question. I smiled at him and kissed him on his cheek. He raps his arms around my arms and giggles.
"What's your name?" I asked the young boy.
"Me! No namw!" So he doesn't have a name.( A/n: Imma let you decide the name. For my next story)

I nodded, while trying to find a nice hellish name if you get what I mean. I turn around to Sebastian and asks.
"Where's my body?? My real one."
"It's in the royal chamber, in your house." I nod. We then teleported in front of my house. A large blacked iced door stood there, bright blue flames on either sides of the door. We walked closer to the iced door, reaching my hand on the door, I shivered touching the door, the cause of the shivering is the coldness of the door. The door moves on its own. Me and my new son gasped at the sight of the entrance. We all walked in and a glow surrounds my body as it changes my clothes(pic).A dark purple light surrounds the room, the ceiling has some elegant designs on it. There's roughly 5 chandeliers at the entrance. A beautiful frozen Sakura pink fountain at the centre of the room. Surrounds that is different flowers and things like that. I saw Sebastian walking away no the corner of my eyes, which I ran trying to catch up , it looks like he's making me go to see my body.

-----------------------------------------

Words:1000
Please comment and tell me what you think the Ako's new son should be called.
Vote
Share
And enjoy!!